Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi,

In this module there is the Telephone field.

http://www.i-stella.com/pap/index.php/cerca-candidate

(You can see only the “label” of the field, because I’ve set it not vsible in front end)

As is not really effective for this kind of search I’d like to know how to get rid of it and put another field intead.

Wld you tell me how to do it?

Best regards,

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

<blockquote>You can see only the “label” of the field, because I’ve set it not vsible in front end</blockquote>
    How did you hide this form ?

In order to hide this form from search form, go to backend >> JA JobBoard >> Form Customization >> Click to Telephone form. On new window open, find for setting on the right ‘Field is on filter:’ set to No.

If you want to add another field, just go to that Field like above, then set Display Field on Filter to Yes.

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

<blockquote>You can see only the “label” of the field, because I’ve set it not vsible in front end</blockquote>
    How did you hide this form ?

In order to hide this form from search form, go to backend >> JA JobBoard >> Form Customization >> Click to Telephone form. On new window open, find for setting on the right ‘Field is on filter:’ set to No.

If you want to add another field, just go to that Field like above, then set Display Field on Filter to Yes.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Luna Garden 8 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum