Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Responsive layout 600×800 is not correct. As you can see also in your demo, the menu button hides part of the logo. Also part of the text in the slideshow is hidden,

In 768×1024 (tablet portrait) top menu is on the left instead that on the roght so, if you enlarge the logo a bit, the menu hides it.

Is it possibile to solve these issues?

thanks

Luna Garden Moderator

<blockquote>Responsive layout 600×800 is not correct. As you can see also in your demo, the menu button hides part of the logo. Also part of the text in the slideshow is hidden,

In 768×1024 (tablet portrait) top menu is on the left instead that on the roght so, if you enlarge the logo a bit, the menu hides it</blockquote>
    Nope, I have checked in both screen resolution, but I’m not seeing any error as you mention.
    Can you show me some screenshots on the issue please?
    If the screen is small enough, menu will turn into a button, locate in the left beside the logo.

rizrob Friend

I provide screenshots of the bugs I detected in both the online Brisk demo (ex. br-999×999.png) and the site I’m developing (ex. sr-999×999.png)
    The screenshots are made with firefox 17.0 and the web developer extension:
    -320×480 OK
    -480×320 OK
    -600×800: the logo is truncated by the menu that should be on the next line (as the previous resolution 480×320)
    The text of the slideshow is too large to fit in the available space
    -800×600: the text and the image of the slideshow are too large and overlap
    -768×1024: if the logo is wider (for example 180px), it is truncated even though the menu has all the space needed to move to the right
    -1024×768 OK

1. brisk.zip
    Luna Garden Moderator

Hi Rizrob,
    I’ve reported this bug to our dev crew via bug tracking system http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JATCBRISK-97
    This issue will be fixed soon.
    Thanks for your feedback.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Luna Garden 11 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum