Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Problem still persists. Everytime i click the REST button, the template used in the search results are wrong. WHEN YOU FIRTS USE THE FILTERS, THEY RETURN THE CORRECT TEMPLATE!! Its only when you click the reset, then the wrong template is returned. I have tried all options in admin, but cant resolve this. In fact the filters seem to be working correctly. If you click any filter,it returns the results on the correct template. But if you click the RESET first (or anytime) it returns a default template.

mazhar shah Friend

please see image

1. reset-problem
    mazhar shah Friend

problem is worse. The fact is the RESET button pulls every items from ALL the categories… even the ones you dont want.
    Example… go to my site. Click news/newsuk. In the listings, click RESET in the module on the right. It lists all items at fist (and all using the wrong template).

NOTE THE page navigation at the bottom. It shows 2 pages. Click on page 2. When the next page shows, look at the navigation again. MIRACULOUSLY IT SHOWS 4 pages…… in other words, the filter is now pulling every single K2 page from the other k2 categories???

I have sent site details and login to admin.

Luna Garden Moderator

We see the problem now, I have reported this issue to the developer, will reply you soon with the solutions.

Mo0nlight Moderator

Hi.

You can try this.

Edit file : /modules/mod_jak2filter/assets/js/jak2filter.js

Change the code at line 54:

container.find('input[type=text], textarea, input[type=hidden]').val('');

To

container.find('input[type=text], textarea').val('');

Regards.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Mo0nlight 7 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum