Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

<em>@placidpete 313698 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi, I’m working on this copyright logo area too. I’ve successfully replaced the Tiris logo with my own but the four columns in positions User 9, 10, 11 and 12 seem to be set to min-height of 371px which I’d like to reduce but I can’t seem to find the css controlling that.</blockquote>
    So that I may best try to assist you and provide you with concise guidance as to what you need to do within your template/site structure, please provide the url of the site you’re working on, as well as set “Optimize CSS” to “No” within your Template Manager–General Settings

placidpete Friend

Hi Tom

The site (still in development) is at http://www.tenandsixpence.co.uk/web3

I have set the template css setting as you requested.

TomC Moderator

<em>@placidpete 313720 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Tom

The site (still in development) is at http://www.tenandsixpence.co.uk/web3

I have set the template css setting as you requested.</blockquote>
    I keep forgetting how GREAT your site looks and is coming along. 🙂

What are the size dimensions you are wanting those user positions to be – all uniform, I assume, correct?

placidpete Friend

Hi Tom

Thanks for your comments about the site – I’m really please with this template, it has so much built-in functionality.

Yes these position should all be equal width and preferably flex in height based on the tallest content in any of them.

TomC Moderator

Okay, here is what I believe you need to do . . . . .

Within file path –> /plugins/system/jat3/jat3/base-themes/default/css/template.css

add the following CSS classes:

.ja-box column, .ja-box-center {
    height: 250px;
    }

and

.ja-box column, .ja-box-left {
    }

and

.ja-box column, .ja-box-right {
    }

See if this makes a difference for you

placidpete Friend

Worked great Tom – thanks for your excellent and speedy support 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

This topic contains 21 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  placidpete 12 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum