Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

I would like to edit the following but can’t find it!
    Need to remove/replace the big JA Tiris logo at the bottom of the page (see screen shot)

Tip/help is more then welcome…

1. remove
    khoand Friend

Hi,
    You find this code from /templates/ja_tiris/css/template.css

#ja-botsl div.moduletable-copyright {
    background: url(../images/logo-2.png) 0 0 no-repeat; < change this line
    padding-right: 45px;
    padding-top: 110px;
    }

Rick Bisschop Friend

Thanx for that,

But where can I find the rest? I would like to use the space for something else I believe it’s in USER9 but cant find it.

Regards, Rain

TomC Moderator

<em>@raincheck 289591 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanx for that,

But where can I find the rest? I would like to use the space for something else I believe it’s in USER9 but cant find it.

Regards, Rain</blockquote>
    Hi Rain:

It does look like that element was assigned to “User 9” position . . . but what do you mean you “can’t find it?”

Rick Bisschop Friend

Tom,

Cant figure out where to find/edit that element

Rain

TomC Moderator

<em>@raincheck 289634 wrote:</em><blockquote>Tom,

Cant figure out where to find/edit that element

Rain</blockquote>
    Are you saying that the “user 9” position is not within your position listing (when you try to assign a module to that position)?

The previous element there appears to have been a custom-mod utilizing a custom image (located within the path –> /images/logo-2.png). ​ Are you wanting to edit that particular image, or put something of your own in that position?

Rick Bisschop Friend

If possible I want to remove it all the image and text in that element and replace it with an other custom html

TomC Moderator

Can you provide the url to the site you are currently working on – so we can see what you’ve got right now?

Rick Bisschop Friend

It’s uploading at the mo! Will post when it’s done..

TomC Moderator

<em>@raincheck 289640 wrote:</em><blockquote>It’s uploading at the mo! Will post when it’s done..</blockquote>
    Heya raincheck . . . What ever became of this issue?

sakul Friend

important use “ja-block” as suffix for your custum html modul!

modomahdy Friend

I have the same problem. I want to chang the text (Copyright © 2012 Shisha Aladin-S. Alle Rechte vorbehalten. Designed by JoomlArt.com. Joomla! ist freie, unter der GNU/GPL-Lizenz veröffentlichte Software.) not the pic. How to do that?

TomC Moderator

<em>@modomahdy 303265 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have the same problem. I want to chang the text (Copyright © 2012 Shisha Aladin-S. Alle Rechte vorbehalten. Designed by JoomlArt.com. Joomla! ist freie, unter der GNU/GPL-Lizenz veröffentlichte Software.) not the pic. How to do that?</blockquote>
    As a JATC Developer Member, you can go to your Member/Sign Up page via http://www.joomlart.com/member/signup.php

Go to Your payment history group at the bottom . . .

Look for PDF Copyright Removal column and get the copyright removal instructions

khoand Friend

<em>@modomahdy 303265 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have the same problem. I want to chang the text (Copyright © 2012 Shisha Aladin-S. Alle Rechte vorbehalten. Designed by JoomlArt.com. Joomla! ist freie, unter der GNU/GPL-Lizenz veröffentlichte Software.) not the pic. How to do that?</blockquote>

Please take a look at the following link – http://www.joomlart.com/member/member.php

There you will see a column marked “PDF Copyright Removal”. In there if you have the right to remove the copyright you will see a clickable link with will take you to ful instructions on how to do this.

placidpete Friend

Hi, I’m working on this copyright logo area too. I’ve successfully replaced the Tiris logo with my own but the four columns in positions User 9, 10, 11 and 12 seem to be set to min-height of 371px which I’d like to reduce but I can’t seem to find the css controlling that.

I’d appreciate a pointer to where the min-height is set please.

Thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

This topic contains 21 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  placidpete 12 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum