Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

<em>@jbxuanthanh 209389 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi anhhv,

Thank you very much for your reply. I do love this template and want to use it. Could you please update it to fix this problem? I am looking forward to your update this nice template.

Peace and all Good.</blockquote>
    Dear jbxuanthanh,
    I am sorry , But I don’t understand the updating this template. Remove left position is your custom, the ja_avior is nice if it has left position background. So it is not the template bug.

jbxuanthanh Friend

Dear duchh,

Perhaps the topic title “Remove the left position” make you not undestand the problem. Exactly it is to remove the unwanted leftover when there are no modules is published at all, just the content. You can see this leftover on the left side when you lick this link: http://youfra.co.cc/index.php?option=com_content&view=section&id=3&Itemid=41.

I don’t think this leftover is your intend when making this template, do you? This problem dont’t appear with the right side.

Thank you and wish you and Joomlart a merry Christmas and a good coming year.

Css Magician Friend

<em>@jbxuanthanh 209808 wrote:</em><blockquote>Dear duchh,

Perhaps the topic title “Remove the left position” make you not undestand the problem. Exactly it is to remove the unwanted leftover when there are no modules is published at all, just the content. You can see this leftover on the left side when you lick this link: http://youfra.co.cc/index.php?option=com_content&view=section&id=3&Itemid=41.

I don’t think this leftover is your intend when making this template, do you? This problem dont’t appear with the right side.

Thank you and wish you and Joomlart a merry Christmas and a good coming year.</blockquote>

Dear jbxuanthanh,

Thank you for reporting, I see the problem. This is good solutions:
    open templatesja_aviorindex.php and edit line 83 as follow:
    change
    <blockquote><div class=”ja-contentwrap-outer”></blockquote>

to

<div class="ja-contentwrap-outer ja-<?php echo $divid ?>">

and add the style in to templatesja_aviorcsstemplate_css.css

.ja-contentwrap-outer.ja-content-full-left,
    .ja-contentwrap-outer.ja-content-full {
    background-color: #fff;
    }

.ja-contentwrap-outer.ja-content-full-left #ja-contentwrap,
    .ja-contentwrap-outer.ja-content-full #ja-contentwrap {
    background-image: none;
    }

I will update and release the template on today.

jbxuanthanh Friend

Dear duchh,

Thank you duchh, the problem with leftover is solved in IE 7, IE 8 and IE 9 but not in IE 5, IE 6. Moreover, when applying update to ja-avior 1.4.2 (20.12.2010), in IE 8 and IE 9 the horizontal bar in the menu become smaller. Firefox and Chrome don’t have this problem. Could you check it please by following here: http://youfra.co.cc/

Merry Chirstmas and happy New Year.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

This topic contains 19 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  jbxuanthanh 13 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum