Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Hi, I want to know how to remove the left and the user4 position without leftovers on the sides. the top and the bottom. An also assuring that the content and its elements (as de background)will expand to 100% covering the area once used by the left and user4 position. Thank you in advance.

Hung Dinh Friend

Once all user4 modules are unpublished from AdminCP, all the html markups will be removed completedly.

sawa Friend

I have no modules published for the left and the user4 positions but there are still leftovers of the positions at the top, the sides and the bottom of where the positions were. Also, the content, the background and the endline of it moved to the left-more side of the template, and an empty gap is now in the rigth-more side of the template. Thank you.

Hung Dinh Friend

Can you provide a live URL sawa?

sawa Friend
    Hung Dinh Friend

Find in your template_css.css for

#ja-content-full {template_css.css (line 512)
    background:#FFFFFF none repeat scroll 0%;
    margin:0pt;
    padding:10px 0pt 0pt;
    width:730px;
    }

and replace with

#ja-content-full {template_css.css (line 512)
    background:#FFFFFF none repeat scroll 0%;
    margin:0pt;
    padding:10px 0pt 0pt;
    width:100%;
    }

Kindly do not remove the inline copyrights information in the css file per our Terms and conditions

jbxuanthanh Friend

I had the same problem. The solution you gave did not solve. The code in template_css.css is changed to:

/* 1 column content width */
    #ja-content-full {
    margin: 0;
    width: 100%;
    padding: 10px 0 0 0;
    background: none #FFFFFF;

Could you please help me? Thank you.

Hayden A Friend

Dear jbxuanthanh,
    Can you provide a live URL?

jbxuanthanh Friend

Dear anhhv,

Thank you for your reply. It is youfra.co.cc. Hope you can help me?

Hayden A Friend

open file templates/ja_avior/css/template_css.css and find
    [PHP]#ja-contentwrap {
    padding: 15px 0 30px;
    background: url(../images/content-bg.gif) repeat-y #FFFFFF;
    }
    [/PHP]

and change
    [PHP]#ja-contentwrap {
    padding: 0;
    background: none;
    }
    [/PHP]

jbxuanthanh Friend

Hi anhhv,

Thank you for your quick reply. There is still the leftover on the left side, when using the default color; and on the left and bottom side when using other colors. (I have enabled the Newflash and Search, but not assign Search module to FAQ and Weblinks on the topmenu). Could you please check it?

Hayden A Friend

open file templates/ja_avior/css/template_css.css and find
    .[PHP]ja-contentwrap-outer {
    background: url(“../../images/wrap-curve-bl.gif”) no-repeat scroll left bottom #F0F8FB;
    border-top: 1px solid #FFFFFF;
    display: block;
    padding-left: 8px;
    }
    [/PHP]and change to :
    .[PHP]ja-contentwrap-outer {
    background: url(“../../images/wrap-curve-bl.gif”) no-repeat scroll left bottom #fff;
    border-top: 1px solid #FFFFFF;
    display: block;
    padding-left: 8px;
    }
    [/PHP]
    when you use other colors, you will have to modify the color css file
    example color red
    you open file ja_avior/css/color/red.css
    [PHP]#ja-contentwrap {
    background: url(“../../images/content-bg-pink2.gif”) repeat-y scroll 0 0 #FDF7F2;
    }[/PHP]change it
    [PHP].ja-contentwrap-outer {
    background: url(“../../images/wrap-curve-bl.gif”) no-repeat scroll left bottom #FFFFFF;
    }[/PHP]

jbxuanthanh Friend

Hi anhhv,

Thank you for your patience. But I am afraid that your solution brings no change at all. And more, when the left module is published (with some menu items, as in homepage that you can see) the left background is removed. I want to keep the left background when the left module is published, and to remove it when there is no left module.

Hayden A Friend

sorry, but we not control left background when the left module is published, and to remove it when there is no left module.
    Pls, check file templates/ja_avior/css/color/default.css find line
    background: url(“../../images/wrap-curve-bl.gif”) no-repeat scroll left bottom #F0F8FB;
    }[/PHP]
    and change it
    background: url(“../../images/wrap-curve-bl.gif”) no-repeat scroll left bottom #fff;
    }[/PHP]

Example color red
    open file templates/ja_avior/css/color/red.css find line

[PHP]#ja-contentwrap {
    background: url(“../../images/content-bg-pink2.gif”) repeat-y scroll 0 0 #FFFFFF
    }[/PHP]

[PHP]#ja-contentwrap {
    background: #FFFFFF;
    }[/PHP]

jbxuanthanh Friend

Hi anhhv,

Thank you very much for your reply. I do love this template and want to use it. Could you please update it to fix this problem? I am looking forward to your update this nice template.

Peace and all Good.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

This topic contains 19 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  jbxuanthanh 13 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum