Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Great template. But if you navigate the site and come back to home you get the home breadcrumb twice….
    You are here:Home arrow Home

Is it possible to just get it once please? Also – how do you actually use drop caps? I can’t see any instructions anywhere.

Khanh Le Moderator

Hi David,

Could you provide us a url which display double home? The template only displays the pathway generated by Joomla.

About the drop caps, please read this thread:
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/drop-cap-in-text/

davidhewson Friend

I put this into the final site to go into production soon and it seems to have stopped happening. But if you want to see happening it was here – http://www.daisy-chain.info – after you clicked around a bit. But I think there may be something gone wrong with this site through the use of the iJoomla component which is removed from the new one. So no need for a reply thanks…

davidhewson Friend

This apparently is definitely down to the use of the iJoomla component. I read somewhere else that anything that modifies the normal front page has this double home behaviour.

antoniu1 Friend

Hi Davidhewson, That’s not entirely true. I have had the same problem with the double ‘home’ with other templates and without Ijoomla. Still do, actually…

What causes it is a wrong linking to the homepage, which is usually caused when creating a mainmenu link to the homepage.

I cannot give any solution, because it is hard to put your finger on this bug, somewhere in joomla.

But who cares? I ripped the pathway out and I have had never one person complaining to be lost in the submen items. :laugh: Or they are still searching of course!!

I see the pathway as a nice, not a need. But then, hey, that’s just me!

Hung Dinh Friend

There is a simple way to use the color of the first breadcrumbs as the background color

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Hung Dinh 17 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum