Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • Author

16th Dec 06
    Due to decision of Quality Assurance Manager, JA Bellatrix will not be released until further enhancements are made. The release has been rescheduled till early next week.
    Meanwhile, you still can Preview and comment in this thread for better enhancement.

…and do not forget to enjoy our Christmas Gift (Modifications of the JA Sargas template) 🙂

I am sorry for any inconvinience may have caused!

proxaal oxaal Friend

As this template looks today, I would say its taking a big step back and I`m glad you decided to wait until next week go get it better.

I know you can make it real good but its a long way to go from this picture.
    Go!

Hung Dinh Friend

Yeah!
    Though timing is very important but I put the quality on top. At the minutes of release, I decide that it require more time and efforts and surely our members will agree with me.

Anyways, JA Sargas Xmas will make you all happy for the Christmas

brianlz Friend

I’ve been very impressed with the last three or four templates. They have been innovative, unique, and I can only help but believe, an inspiration for new members to join.

Bellatrix doesn’t make the grade in my opinion, and I’m reassured by your decision not to release. As it stands now, the template lacks inspiration and does not appear to be much different from the many many other templates out there.

Keep up the good work.

tonydel Friend

I for one am glad to see you delay it. Too many times people worry about quantity and not quality.

The fact that you decided to wait until you felt it is up to your high standards speaks very highly of your commitment to your club member.

Keep up the great work and I can’t wait to see the final version.

Hung Dinh Friend

Hi brianlz and tonydel,
    Thank you very much for your understanding and the kind words.I believe that you will be sastisfied with the final version.

As you have have known, JA Antares’ preview and it’s final version is a big renovation
    I think we will have a surprise with Bellatrix in coming days…

christiaan Friend

Hi Hung Dinh,

the preview of Bellatrix is really not looking good (compared to your recent works). Your openness to show the preview to your clients is remarkable. Your “problem” is, that you are getting better with each design so the standard of quality rises and rises.

By the way … the preview of Antares was ok, the final version is great! I am looking forward to the final version of Bellatrix.

Good luck and best regards, Christian

Hieu Nguyen Admin

Agreed – this template as it is right now is really disappointing. After the last few templates I thought you guys were really getting the hang of things, and innovating the Joomla look.
    But I trust that you guys will surprise us with the final product!

Hung Dinh Friend

Thank you very much for your support. JoomlArt promises to do all the possible effort in order to not let you down !!

ErikThorsen Friend

I agree with all above. It shows great customer focus to hold this and wait until it is better than what we could see from the preview. Looking forward to this new one and anxious to see what new improvements to the templating we will see on this one!

Keep up the good work!

Erik
    ps: It was great meeting you in Hanoi Hung. Thanks for showing me around.

VishalPahuja Friend

You guys are doing good work. Keep it up.

comclan Friend

I really like the way you present the new templates, great to have templates with user inputs.
    As many have allready mentioned the preview does not really look that interesting and def. not as good looking as the recent ones from JA.

Hope to see some work in progress screenshots (would be great with some development insight)?

Keep up the good work!

Chinaman Friend

Having not commented on past couple of offerings, I take this opportunity to express my disquiet at the apparent lack of imagination in what has been portrayed as a preview.

I certainly hope the final product has major improvements.

Sorry, but comments were asked for.

christo2 Friend

I chose Joomlart Club because the templates were far superior to the runner up, rocket theme. But if you look at Rocket Theme’s latest release, the Web 2.0, they could be taking a giant leap ahead of Joomlart. I’m sure you are aware of your competition, so do you plan on releasing templates of that quality in the future?

christo123 Friend

i don’t know if you are taking suggestions but maybe you could try giving the users more module options. i’ve notice that some template designs have moved away from allowing users to have the usual module options available to them. modules such as: top, newsflash, left or right, inset, users 1 to 9, bottom, cpanel, toolbar, pathway, legals, advert 1 to 3 and icon have disappeared completely from many template in just a short space of time. i noticed also that many templates are now reducing the body drastically!

these were just some observations you might keep in mind as you continue to design your templates.

ooh one more thing, quite a few joomla users use SMF boards, some of your template though they are great, creative and innovative do not wrap well with SMF ….. just something else to consider.

anywayz great job….. keep up the good work!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)

This topic contains 39 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  youyou 17 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum