Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author

<em>@antoniu1 5445 wrote:</em><blockquote>All the source files are always for download at the download section. So not sure what you are talking about…
    At the top of the download list there is: Ja Antares Source Files. Isn’t that what you mean? 🙂
    This is the link http://www.joomlart.com/downloads/cat/joomlart_club_templates/ja_antares/ja_antares_source_files.html
    </blockquote>

No I have seen that but it is not the full template source. Here there are only logo, footer and other little part of the template.
    However I usually like to highly modify color scheme and other layout things and for that it is good to have the full source because you can see the result with your modifications and then export the slices (all little pictures necessary to the template).
    I am highly satisfied to the quality here because you have all (great design, great code, great feature …) but this point is missing and I think it is big lack for some people like me who like to personnalise their template more than changing the name of the logo.

antoniu1 Friend

Well youyou,

Don’t you have that source on your computer when you have downloaded the package??
    I have adjusted all template sources so far….

You can either unpack the install package or edit them after install using JoomlaXplorer for example.

So, everything is there! Just get into it, I would suggest… 😉

Take care!
    Tom

youyou Friend

<em>@antoniu1 5447 wrote:</em><blockquote>Well youyou,
    Don’t you have that source on your computer when you have downloaded the package??
    I have adjusted all template sources so far….
    You can either unpack the install package or edit them after install using JoomlaXplorer for example.
    So, everything is there! Just get into it, I would suggest… 😉
    </blockquote>

I’m not sure you have understood what I was talking about but the Joomlart chiefs will understand.
    Antoniu, if you want to modify the little images you have in the template zip, you have only bitmap that you can just change the color and not really well.
    If you have the full source you have everything vectorised, and you can resize a part, change a gradient … and all you want.
    You know I am talking about the total layout but still in the vector format in the Png or Psd format. If you really want see what I’m talking about, you can search on google for “Psd template”.

antoniu1 Friend

Ok, now you are more clear. I understand what you mean. Joomlart never has them actually. Another template builder does…. I think we talked before actually…

Well, let’s just hope Hung will read this then and do something with it!

Merry Christmas!
    Tom

swemmel Friend

Hello Hung,

It is really obvious why we had to wait. The template is much, much better than the preview. 🙂

Merry Christmas everybody,
    Peter.

Hung Dinh Friend

And it’s is finally HERE

This thread is quite long so any comment should go here
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/welcome-bellatrix-merry-christmas-and-happy-new-year/

antoniu1 Friend

Hung, you have done a wonderful job!!

This is a very nice template and my compliments for the nice typography additions!!
    I love sticknote and clipnote, truly cool!

A wonderful christmas and perfect and creative new year!
    Tom

Hung Dinh Friend

<em>@youyou 5446 wrote:</em><blockquote>No I have seen that but it is not the full template source. Here there are only logo, footer and other little part of the template.
    However I usually like to highly modify color scheme and other layout things and for that it is good to have the full source because you can see the result with your modifications and then export the slices (all little pictures necessary to the template).
    I am highly satisfied to the quality here because you have all (great design, great code, great feature …) but this point is missing and I think it is big lack for some people like me who like to personnalise their template more than changing the name of the logo.</blockquote>
    Hi swemmel,
    We do not export the design from a big sliced picture. The template is html+PHP+CSS coded (which is about 80% of design job) and we only make the neccessary element (logo, background, icons..) via Photoshop/Fireworks.
    Therefore, the traditional “Psd template” you are refering is not available in the design process.
    Hope this clears the confusion

youyou Friend

<em>@Hung Dinh 5463 wrote:</em><blockquote>We do not export the design from a big sliced picture. The template is html+PHP+CSS coded (which is about 80% of design job) and we only make the neccessary element (logo, background, icons..) via Photoshop/Fireworks.
    Therefore, the traditional “Psd template” you are refering is not available in the design process.
    Hope this clears the confusion</blockquote>

Ok no problem 🙂
    I am already fully satisfied to the incredible quality of your design.
    Keep on the good work and impress me again and again 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)

This topic contains 39 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  youyou 17 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum