Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Hi, I the "Related Articles" module is activated. I have articles bearing the same tags. But the "Related Articles" does not appear. And when I click on a tag, nothing happens either. Could you help? Do I need "Publishing tab, ‘Meta Keywords’ in back end."? How do I do that? (You might also see that there is a problem with tags (non-) appearance or display.)

Adam M Moderator

Hi @azatyk,

Please edit the thread (first post), choose Require Help From Staff + Mod/Admin? then provide your site url with temporary admin account there so I can check this matter for you.

Syrhc Friend

Hi Adam, looking forward to hearing from you!
    All the best

Adam M Moderator

Hi @azatyk,

Sorry for the delay, you haven’t made any reply in the thread after edited so I didn’t receive about the status of this thread. Thanks for the info and please stay tuned while I’m checking this matter for you.

Best regards,

Adam.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @azatyk,

About the Related Articles, those relations are established by the Meta keywords, try to edit any article >>> switch to tab Publishing and you will see the field Meta Keywords there.

I’m still trying to figure out the problem when clicking to article tag, please stay tuned.

Syrhc Friend

I did so, and as for "Related Articles", it works perfectly!

Adam M Moderator

Hi @azatyk,

Please kindly upgrade the temporary admin account to Super Users so I can check your site setting or let me know which PHP version are you using.

Syrhc Friend

Done! Admin account upgraded.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @azatyk,

Thank you very much. Please stay tuned while I’m checking this matter for you and I will reply back shortly.

Syrhc Friend

Hi Adam, did you check?
    The problem seems to occur randomly: when one clicks on a tag, the link appears fine for some content articles; for others, one will get only one article despite the fact that there are several articles bearing this same tag; and in some other cases, only but a blank page will appear.
    I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @azatyk,

Sorry for the delay. I sent a request to ask about the issue status but look like they’re still working on it. The development process always take time so we would appreciate your understanding in this matter.

Best regards,

Adam.

Syrhc Friend

Hi Adam, thanks for the news, so that I know you didn’t forget me. Hoping to hear from you soon. All the best.

Syrhc Friend

Hi, any news about the resolving of the tags issue? It’s been almost 2 months. Any idea of when this could be fixed?

Ninja Lead Moderator

@azatyk: I have received the forward of the problem on your site from my colleague and I’m checking on that but I could not access to your site with the credentials info of your provided above.

Please update credentials info of your site again and give me a screenshot and description on that of what are you trying to do. It would help to understand your issue. I will help you to check this.

Syrhc Friend

Dear Moderator,
    The credentials above are now working (I did not receive an alert when you sent your last post which explains the delay in my reply – I ticked the "notify me" option though). I am sending you an additionnal access data in private mode.
    When you click on a TAG, you may get on an error page like this one (screenshot attached).

1. CaptureTAGS
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

This topic contains 19 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 8 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum