Viewing 13 posts - 46 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • Author

Well this will be interesting because I emailed “miccas” now. “Michael C” is the original employee who left me without any help on my issue.

ErikThorsen Friend

@sequenceinc,

Why are you asking for a refund really? I found 2 questions you asked in the forums?

1: you answered one of them yourself
    2: You wanted some modifications to your template

I don’t see any reason for “wanting” or “asking” for a refund based on these 2 issues? Do you?

Mind you, I am only a member here, just like you, but when people go complaining and whining for nothing I kind of feel sad for them. Just wanted to clear if there is something here which I am not aware of???

I have just a few things to say: ( @ everyone posting questions in the forum )

1: If a template doesn’t “do what you want” and it works in the demo that way, then of course you have a reason for asking for help and GET it. However, if the functionality or template doesn’t have this in its original state, all the help you get is something you should be pleased to get, not something you can demand. You are buying a membership in a template club. Not a template modification club. It is simple. You buy a red car. If you also want it to have blue stripes it is nice if someone helps you achieve it but you can’t expect the vendor to give you the this type of help for free. 🙂 ( though you can want it… )

Yes, support here isn’t great but WOW, there are so many NON template related questions ( in other words, bugs, problems and so on ) which drains the entire support in here ( even if the support isn’t great in the first place. )

Some people should really, really read about “Forum vampires”. This is the type of people who drain the blood out of helpful people…

This message is not aimed ay anyone in particular ( exept for the begining which is aimed @secuenceinc ) This message is to all and anyone who easily complain about issues, problems and so on.

I know, I know. Many have valid points and reasons for complaining. I am not talking about you guys. I am adressing this to ALL those who complain about no service, when what they are asking are:

1: How can I move my logo to the right side?
    2: How can I disable the “read more” link
    3: I want a different color on my template, how can I achieve this

After asking such questions, they come out and complain “there is no support here”. Well, that type of people really, really annoys me and is most of the reason why I haven’t “helped out” more lately. ( combined with lots of work of course )

Just wanted to vent the air… Thanks for listening.

sequenceinc Friend

Eric – The questions I have posted in this forum are not related in any way to my request for a refund. I have sent an email to miccas as he asked, detailing the reason I asked for a refund. So thanks for chastising me with your post, but modification of a template has nothing to do with my request for a refund.

Michael Casha Friend

<em>@sequenceinc 39397 wrote:</em><blockquote>Well this will be interesting because I emailed “miccas” now. “Michael C” is the original employee who left me without any help on my issue.</blockquote>
    Hi Mate,

I do apologise for that however I can’t modify people’s accounts, so I have to wait until someone at the office can modify or refund your account for you.

I really do apologise for that.

Secondly, what is your e-mail? What e-mail are you sending me messages to? I’m not getting them from you, but I am getting some from others.

sequenceinc Friend

I sent the email to the address that I got for you through your “email me” link above. I don’t have the email right here as I sent it from my office and haven’t been there for a couple of days. But I suppose it doesn’t really matter since you can’t help me anyway. How do I see if I can get some help on my matter?

bigrk Friend

<em>@Elfenwald 39396 wrote:</em><blockquote>now thats something for a “news” or announcement section, hm? People would get less upset if they were informed.

I for one let people party and recover from it, and hold back my anger for a couple of days.
    Hope we can sort it out when they are back and able to work 😉

But Michael, is it possible that “Michael C.” is you? 😉 The guy who told me there was a working Fagus 1.5 quickstart package? If so, it would be nice if you could have a look at that “working” package and give me a hint why no 1.5 quickstart package works with SEF enabled…</blockquote>

JA did announce sometime after your post here: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/the-2008-lunar-new-year-holiday-announcement/

Michael Casha Friend

<em>@sequenceinc 39716 wrote:</em><blockquote>I sent the email to the address that I got for you through your “email me” link above. I don’t have the email right here as I sent it from my office and haven’t been there for a couple of days. But I suppose it doesn’t really matter since you can’t help me anyway. How do I see if I can get some help on my matter?</blockquote>
    Very strange indeed! it’s my username @joomsolutions.com

Send me an email anyway, and I will forward it to the people who can.

elfenwald Friend

<em>@bigrk 39725 wrote:</em><blockquote>JA did announce sometime after your post here: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/the-2008-lunar-new-year-holiday-announcement/</blockquote>

yep, and they announced that they are off 6-12 JAN, so when I first saw this thread I thought someone had answered an old post… :p

sequenceinc Friend

I sent it again this morning.

Michael Casha Friend

Got it and responded.

sequenceinc Friend

Thank you!

sequenceinc Friend

I wanted to let everyone know that JoomlArt has resolved my issue with my account to my full satisfaction.

I still have a CSS problem because of a change that I want to make on the site, but that is no one’s problem but my own at this point.

Thank you everyone who helped on the issues, especially Miccas.

Michael Casha Friend

<em>@sequenceinc 40367 wrote:</em><blockquote>I wanted to let everyone know that JoomlArt has resolved my issue with my account to my full satisfaction.

I still have a CSS problem because of a change that I want to make on the site, but that is no one’s problem but my own at this point.

Thank you everyone who helped on the issues, especially Miccas.</blockquote>
    Thanks for letting everyone know. We’re working on fixing all of the support issues people are having.

I have your email I will respond to when I get a chance, I am running around like a headless chook at the moment so my apologies for not replying to that one within the normal timeframe.

Viewing 13 posts - 46 through 58 (of 58 total)

This topic contains 58 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  Michael Casha 16 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum