Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 58 total)
  • Author

I signed up just to use one of the template with joomla 1.5, but there’s no quickstart to make it with version 1.5. From their advertisement, it clearly shows and make me believe that both version 1.0 and 1.5 will be available, but it is not.

I’ve msg in the forums, send in through Contact Us, and yet nothing so far.

How do I file a refund through this website? Should I go directly thru paypal?

ShannonN Friend

alanspacket;35255I signed up just to use one of the template with joomla 1.5, but there’s no quickstart to make it with version 1.5. From their advertisement, it clearly shows and make me believe that both version 1.0 and 1.5 will be available, but it is not.

I’ve msg in the forums, send in through Contact Us, and yet nothing so far.

How do I file a refund through this website? Should I go directly thru paypal?

Hi Alan, Merry Christmas.
    Alan, which template are you interested in, I know JA are working hard to make some of the more recent ones available in 1.5 but apparently the release of RC4 had some minor changes that caught them out, requiring re coding. with Christmas here etc can you wait a few days?

I hate to think you spit the dummy and teh very next day the template comes out in 1.5 form etc?

Cheers ShannonN

Hung Dinh Friend

Hi alanspacket,
    I would like to know which template you mentioned? Normally the quickstard 1.5 version is released after 1 or 2 working days.
    All JA templates released after the release of J 1.5 RC1 comes with the 1.5 version

alanspacket Friend

JA Quillaja.

alanspacket Friend

<em>@Hung Dinh 35269 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi alanspacket,
    I would like to know which template you mentioned? Normally the quickstard 1.5 version is released after 1 or 2 working days.
    All JA templates released after the release of J 1.5 RC1 comes with the 1.5 version</blockquote>

Wow, what you just said there makes me really happy and probably the reason why I signed up… But unfortunately, I’ve wasted nearly a week because there weren’t 1.5

Michael Casha Friend

Have you tried installing it whilst using Joomla 1.5’s Legacy Mambot? If that doesn’t work I will try and convert it for you now.

alanspacket Friend

The quickstart is the most important thing, if you can get that quickstart in 1.5, i will be extremely happy and grateful.

alanspacket Friend

any news on this yet?

prim Friend

This is not the only template with false advertisment as you call it. Check this thread: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/this-template-is-not-compatible-with-1-5/

alanspacket Friend

Thanks for the update. I will wait patiently for this one.

alanspacket Friend

Still waiting as our project deadline is coming to a near.

Michael Casha Friend

@alanspacket: If you’d like, install the template and if you need any help in regards to getting something to look the same you can send me a PM or contact me via any of my live help methods.

alanspacket Friend

Why don’t you just set the whole thing up on your server, zip it up, give me the sql as well, and then I’ll be good.

alanspacket Friend

I will repeat, I’m about to ask for a refund if I do not get what was advertised. I will also ask those that are going through the samething to join me and make this a bigger case at Paypal so we all can be compenstated for all the delay and downtime we had to dealt with for not being able to complete our projects for our clients due to this false advertisement.

I am giving you guys a last 24 hours to provide me with something you’ve been advertising on your website which is FALSE. I will take serious legal action with this mater if you do not provide me with the correct product I’ve paid in full for.

alanspacket Friend

I’ve paid in full and have found there are missing packages that was offered prior to signing up. This has caused me to delay my project for my client and we are in serious trouble if we do not get this done.

If you are planning to sign up and depending on Joomlart.com as your business partner; a partner to hopefully help to complete a project on time, then make sure you ask to see ALL PACKAGES, version of the template you are requiring before paying.

BE REAL CAREFUL NEXT TIME YOU ORDER OR RENEW. I’VE WAITED PATIENTLY AND YET, I’VE SEEN ALMOST NEXT TO NOTHING.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 58 total)

This topic contains 58 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  Michael Casha 16 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum