Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello

I want to reduce the width of the pain page. So in the custom.css I enter the following code:
    body #t3-mainbody {
    max-width: 980px;
    }

Is this the correct way to do it? Maybe I should use some other class/property?

Initially I had used :
    body #t3-mainbody {
    width: 980px;
    }

However the site stopped being mobile compatible.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    If you want to change the width of template Here is documentation helps you .

Take full backup of site and custom changes before apply the width changes .

Regards

bobptz Friend

Hello

I have Purity III, and from Joomla admin I read: T3 Framework Version: 2.6.2.

So I believe this is the section I should read:

2: For templates developed with T3 Framework version 2.x+ and integrated Bootstrap 3

Here is the list of templates developed with T3 Framework version 1.4.x- and integrated Bootstrap 2.
    <<<<<
    I see that in these two lines, the versions of both T3 Framework and Bootstrap are different. Is this a typo, or I am missing something?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

2: For templates developed with T3 Framework version 2.x+ and integrated Bootstrap 3
    Use this, there is mistake in doc , I am sending report to correct it , its Bootstrap 3

bobptz Friend

Thank you

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  bobptz 7 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum