Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author

<em>@jm1100 483309 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi, I have the same issue. Could you tell me how to customize/modify css or less to change the padding only for this module (hero) ?

Furthermore, it would be perfect to modify it in a responsive way (eg : 260px -> 130 px for medium screen, 104px -> 52px for small screen).

thanks !</blockquote>

It would be most helpful if you could provide the url of the site you’re working on,
    as well as temporarily set “Optimize CSS” to “Off/No” within your Template Manager–General settings

TomC Moderator

jm1100 . . .

Try This . . . .

Within file path —> /templates/uber/local/acm/hero/css/themes/averim_particulier/style.css
    at line 12, reduce the pixel value for the padding-top property (i.e. currently set at 260px)

.acm-hero {
    background-position: center center;
    background-size: cover;
    padding: 260px 0;
    }

Hope That Helps 😎

supa Friend

TomC can you assist me with the same issue? I have been trying for a few days and can’t seem to get it right….
    yourentattycom.ipower.com/main2

Ninja Lead Moderator

TomC can you assist me with the same issue? I have been trying for a few days and can’t seem to get it right….
    yourentattycom.ipower.com/main2

Could you give me the screenshot and description on that? It will help to understand of your request and I will help you out

supa Friend

pic is attached. They don’t want to see a full screen of image, so I was thinking to make the image only half of the height, and to have the rest of the page slide up.
    Thanks for your help.

1. screen-1
    Ninja Lead Moderator

@supa: Applying my solution below to fix the problem on your site

Create templates/uber/css/custom.css file and add new rule

@media screen and (min-width: 992px) {
        .acm-hero.style-5 {
            padding: 230px 0;
        }   
    }
    supa Friend

@supa: Applying my solution below to fix the problem on your site

Create templates/uber/css/custom.css file and add new rule

<pre class="prettyprint linenums:1 prettyprinted">

1. <span class="lit">@media <span class="pln">screen <span class="kwd">and <span class="pln"> <span class="pun">(<span class="pln">min<span class="pun">-<span class="pln">width<span class="pun">: <span class="pln"> <span class="lit">992px<span class="pun">) <span class="pln"> <span class="pun">{
    2. <span class="pln"> <span class="pun">.<span class="pln">acm<span class="pun">-<span class="pln">hero<span class="pun">.<span class="pln">style<span class="pun">-<span class="lit">5 <span class="pln"> <span class="pun">{
    3. <span class="pln">padding<span class="pun">: <span class="pln"> <span class="lit">230px <span class="pln"> <span class="lit">0<span class="pun">;
    4. <span class="pln"> <span class="pun">} <span class="pln">
    5. <span class="pun">}

Thanks for your response, but this does not appear to fix my height issue. No matter what height image I use, the image just displays full screen. I want a responsive image, I just need the slide container to restrict the height without an empty white space. I’ve added the custom css, but it does not appear to fix my height issue.

Ninja Lead Moderator

@supa: Try to use the CSS style below and add it into templates/uber/css/custom.css file

.sections-wrap .section .acm-container-slide .carousel .carousel-inner {
        height: 480px !important;
    }

1. Screen-Shot-2016-09-26-at-09.54.43
    greatway Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ninja Lead Moderator

@greatway: Are you mentioning about this issue: http://prntscr.com/daa701?

If yes, you can fix this way

Open templates/uber/local/acm/hero/css/themes/quince/style.css file

find and change

@media (min-width: 768px) and (max-width: 1199px) {
      .item:nth-child(3) .acm-hero.style-5 .hero-content .hero-intro {
        display: block;
        background: #ffffff;
        background: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.91);
        padding: 10px;
      }
    }

to

@media (min-width: 768px) and (max-width: 1199px) {
      .item:nth-child(3) .acm-hero.style-5 .hero-content .hero-intro {
        display: block;
        background: transparent;
        padding: 10px;
      }
    }
    greatway Friend

dear ninha lead thank you for your time,

but no i was not refering to this printscreen you posted at all.

i will try to explain this as better as I can

I used this code that i found in a previous comment from you September 23, 2016 at 7:29 am #970425

@media screen and (min-width: 992px) {
    .acm-hero.style-5 {
    padding: 230px 0;
    }
    }

( i only changed the padding to 100px )
    and i managed to reduce as i wanted the height of the parallax image , but also the slideshow images lost their original height

But I did not want to reduce the height of the slideshow image.

How can I only reduce the height of the parallax image and not affect the slideshow images.

I post a picture for better undestanding this with the parallax image and the slideshow image

thank you

1. QUNCE
    Ninja Lead Moderator

@greatway: I see padding: 100px; is working as well with the image on your site but I’m afraid you will not able to work with the height original image because you can see the CSS style to work with responsive from templates/uber/local/acm/hero/css/themes/quince/style.css file

.acm-hero.style-5 {
      background-size: cover !important;
    }

and it always covers the image with the main div contain on your site

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

This topic contains 26 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 7 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum