Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author

We like to reduce the height of the HERO on our site. Can you please point us where we can change this? We probably needs to reduce the size of the font as well. Thank you in advance.

TomC Moderator

“HERO?” :confused:

TomC Moderator

TomC Moderator

apoorva Friend

HERO is the Slideshow module the came with the Uber – Construction. In this template, they have one “HERO” for each slide. You can see at http://www.apoorva.com. Anyone knows how to reduce the height? Thanks.

apoorva Friend

HERO is the Slideshow module the came with the Uber – Construction. In this template, they have one “HERO” for each slide. You can see at http://www.apoorva.com. Anyone knows how to reduce the height? Thanks.

apoorva Friend

TomC Moderator

Well, looks like there’s an unnecessarily hefty top padding property applied to that component:

.acm-hero {
    background-position: center center;
    background-size: cover;
    padding: 260px 0;
    }

I can try to help you file the correct file path and line number, but I’ll need you to temporarily set “Optimize CSS” to “Off” within your Template Manager–General settings.

TomC Moderator

Well, looks like there’s an unnecessarily hefty top padding property applied to that component:

.acm-hero {
    }

I can try to help you file the correct file path and line number, but I’ll need you to temporarily set “Optimize CSS” to “Off” within your Template Manager–General settings.

TomC Moderator

.acm-hero {
    }

apoorva Friend

Hi TomC, I changed the Optimize CSS to OFF. Please let me know if you need anything else. Thanks, Nagesh Anupindi

apoorva Friend

Hi TomC, I changed the Optimize CSS to OFF. Please let me know if you need anything else. Thanks, Nagesh Anupindi

apoorva Friend

TomC Moderator

<em>@apoorva 479588 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi TomC, I changed the Optimize CSS to OFF. Please let me know if you need anything else. Thanks, Nagesh Anupindi</blockquote>

In looking at your site, it appears as though you’ve resolved this issue . . . correct ?? 😎

jm1100 Friend

Hi, I have the same issue. Could you tell me how to customize/modify css or less to change the padding only for this module (hero) ?

Furthermore, it would be perfect to modify it in a responsive way (eg : 260px -> 130 px for medium screen, 104px -> 52px for small screen).

thanks !

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

This topic contains 26 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 7 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum