Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I have loaded the quickstart for ja community plus template, but, it doesn’t show up like the demo site. The contact is on the right side of the page. The Contact form doesn’t display. Can someone point me in the direction to look? I read this thread http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-community-contact-form-not-displaying-properly/ as it shows the problem I am having. I have tried reloading the quickstart and have re-downloaded the ja community plus file in case of file corruption. I am using joomla 2.5.9. Thanks for you help.

phong nam Friend

Hi treyr3d,

Firstly, did you try to install our latest JA Community Plus quickstart package with our user guide ?
    If you still face this issue again, can you send me a PM with your admin account ? I’ll help to check out your contact page issue.

Regards,

Leo

treyr3d Friend

I have downloaded a new copy of the quickstart package and it is now working.. Thank you very much for you help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  treyr3d 11 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum