Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

I have downloaded and tried to install the quickstart of the template but no matter what I do I just get a problem, dont even get a chance to start an install.

I note that there is no config file in the download so i changed the name of the config.php-dist but this does NOT fix the problem. Clearly the download file is corrupt

anyone got any bright ideas?

davib Friend

Quickstart currently at 7 hours and still not started …..:confused:

Michael Casha Friend

Can you retry downloading it?

Otherwise, send us an email at webmaster@joomlart.com and post your ticket id here – I will forward it to you via email.

davib Friend

I did download it again but it didnt work….

the once again……ALONG CAME MICCAS!! with the answers..I dotn know how many times this guy has saved my bacon!!

Hung Dinh—-you need to POST THE INFORMATION we need to get these things going……This was not the normal Joomlart quickstart install so wouldnt it be smart to inform people of how to do these things rather than assuming we can read minds!

Thanks Miccas..yet again!

chercka Friend

…so what was the solution??? Very unhelpful thread telling us the problem is solved, but not even a hint of the solution. With a large portion of sarcasm: davib, you nned to POST THE INFORMATION. 🙂

elizabeth Friend

Hi, I download the file but everytime I try to unzipped it ask me for a password then it crashes. Please help, I need that file.
    kimd regards

Menalto Friend

Did you download it from here? IT should not be a password on any file

cgc0202 Friend

I find the proposed solution rather very odd, even if it worked. I would be interested to see a working site, based on MiCCAS proposed procedure.

Since I really do not know Joomla that much, I posted my arguments here:

What kind of a solution is this: Joomla 1.5.4 back to Joomla 1.5.3????

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/module-custom-code-settings/

If I am mistaken, then it will not mar this thread.

Cornelio

Sherlock Friend

Hi elizabeth
    Maybe your Unzip program have problem

elizabeth Friend

Thank you for your answer nguoiabcd I redownload it and I could open the file without problems.
    regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  elizabeth 15 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum