Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi, installed quick start package from the site. latest versions.

the mega menu is not working. there is a this standard menu warning at the back end

Is the mega-menu not solved yet for t3v3? js conflict? but nothing changes made. pure quick-start package.

thanks

Luna Garden Moderator

Hello,

Where did you download T3V3 latest version.

If you download this extension from our server, T3V3 package doesn’t include version that support for Megamenu.

rdehavelyn Friend

Same here… no MegaMenu. What’s up?

esfront2 Friend

Mega Menu function is not supported (disabled) in the version you downloaded. Demosayte used to update data that has not yet opened to public access.

P.S. I think so …

stix Friend

<em>@esfront2 357033 wrote:</em><blockquote>Mega Menu function is not supported (disabled) in the version you downloaded. Demosayte used to update data that has not yet opened to public access.

P.S. I think so …</blockquote>

in that case i dont think they should label it as STABLE. !

a silence bug case has been open by someone i just saw.

swissa Friend

<em>@stix 357055 wrote:</em><blockquote>in that case i dont think they should label it as STABLE. !

a silence bug case has been open by someone i just saw.</blockquote>

There is a new version but as the name of the plugin has changed you can’t do an update…

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/t3fw/L1vQalisY4k

Luna Garden Moderator

Hello,

We are developing the megamenu feature, it works but it is still in development phase.

The new version of our framework which supports Megamenu will be released soon.

At the moment, you can download our framework for free (Version 1.1.0 RC1) from Github from the link: https://github.com/t3framework/t3/tags and yes, with new name, T3 framework.

The version 1.1.0 RC1 supports megamenu but it is not stable version. We want to give you stable version and that’s the reason why we do not release 1.1.0 RC1 in our download area. We need some times to make it better, easier for you to use.

I would suggest you to wait for stable version which will be come out very soon with tips to upgrade new version.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Luna Garden 11 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum