Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I’ve just downloaded and installed Ja Larix using Quickstart.
    I was a bit shocked to see that it did not contain the latest version of Virtuemart (1.1.5) – shouldn’t the quickstart be using the latest version?
    Not all users would be comfortable with upgrading – and we wouldn’t want to stuff up the template by upgrading Virtuemart.
    What do you think Joomlart team?
    Thanks for a great template though,
    EC Web

Manos Moderator

I have also tested the latest version and i couldn’t even update the VM not even with uploading the correct patch or with JA Extention manager (in fact with ja extention manager every thing was removed) .

So i finnaly remove the VM and installed the new version.

ecweb Friend

I had no major problems uploading the patch from Virtuemart to upgrade the extension. The only problem was that the padding for the slider seemed to get a bit wrong.
    For those who are looking for the link to the patch:
    http://virtuemart.net/downloads

dozza Friend

I agree that the latest version of VM should be included.After patching to 1.1.5 (the current version) using Joomlart Extension Manager, I am getting front-end display problems of product thumbnails. Anyone else getting this?

ecweb Friend

I had a few css problems after upgrading – including text being displayed on top of category thumbnails.
    I had to tweak the css a bit to get it working – I remember vaguely doing some changes to the padding to get it right.

Sherlock Friend

Dear dozza,

Can you explain with details, the issue faced with product thumbnails ?

dozza Friend
    Sherlock Friend

<em>@dozza 230910 wrote:</em><blockquote>Sorry for the late reply:

See here http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/product-image-thumbnails-displaying-too-low-down/</blockquote>

Dear dozza,

I see that thread has been answered by our staff Tienhc, Please confirm if his solution has helped you or not?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 13 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum