Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Joomla v. 3.7.2 and JA Admin template 1.0.5. New install, just doing the configuration. Have two relevant groups/users in the site: me (Super User), and client (Manager). In the Dashboard Manager, went to the tab for "Quicklinks"; clicked "Add New Group" button, named the group "Newsletter", and set "Show on" to Manager. Dragged-and-dropped several Acymailing quicklinks from the right pane into the left into the new "Newsletter" group. But when I go back to the Dashboard and View As "Manager", although the "Newsletter" group does show there, there are no quicklinks appearing. Rather, it says "No quicklink assigned to the group". What did I do wrong? Thanks in advance.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

The provided admin account doesn’t work, could you check again?

vtpages Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator
    vtpages Friend
    Saguaros Moderator
    vtpages Friend

My apologies – the Admin login page was password-protected. That’s been removed, so please try again now. Thanks, and sorry for the confusion.

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

As you said:

Dragged-and-dropped several Acymailing quicklinks from the right pane into the left into the new "Newsletter" group.

In permission config of Acymailing, Manager group doesn’t have permission to View these links. That’s why, if you click to Add permission "Newsletter" group, you won’t see Manager is listed, (view capture http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/1080/7789763108.png )

If you want to allow Manager can access these link, go to AcyMailing > Configuration >> Access Level >> Options >> Manager >> Access Administration Interface , set to Allowed.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Luna Garden 6 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum