Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Sorry to say that the problem is not fixed fully as you say as I have downloaded the files and the problem still exist.

Many thanks for your efforts. :confused:

Khanh Le Moderator

What’s exactly problem do you get, klmklm? I’ve upload and download to verify the fix for problem with module reported by ibrahimbdawy.

ibrahimbdawy Friend

Thank you very much, khanh le
    Now been resolved all the problems, is now working well:)
    Thanks for the effort and I hope I am not annoying

Khanh Le Moderator

You’re welcome, ibrahimbdawy. And your issue report is very clear and helpful.

klmklm Friend

Hi khanh le,

Thanks for that. I can see the new files now being updated (many thanks), however, when I install from fresh I do get the dafault Joomla page, when I change it in the admin to JA_Ores the sameple data is not there nor the slide show or the K2.

Are you able to shed any light to why that is, probably me doing something silly :-*

Many thanks in advance.

mneese Friend

Can you tell us about these new files…I have installed the original quickstart…there were many issues..

Then, I manually installed new files and modules from the updates (yesterday)…did not solve any of my slideshow2 issues…

http://heartline.douglasmagnus.com

Now, today, do I have to start fresh?

Do I reinstall the quickstart? Is it just unzipped ove the old installation? Do I clean out all the files from the server…What about my data and such?

I see no procedural details regarding this….

klmklm Friend

I have just downloaded the files again and did a fresh install on new domain and all seems ok.

Many thanks for your support

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

This topic contains 22 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  klmklm 14 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum