Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

I have downloaded this fantastic template and installed the quick start. Usually, when installing any quick start it will install everything, this time I am having to install everything seperate as most modules dont seem to have installed correctly.

Does anyone else had this the same issue or is it just my luck…. :-*

This goes to sample data and the K2

I have noticed that in the modules folder the mod_jatwitter; mod_jaslideshow2; mod_jasidenews; mod_janewsticker; mod_jacpanel; mod_jabulletin and mod_ja_contentslide have not been correctly packaged by Joomlart as when I dowloaded it and checked the folder content they are not vallid folders.

Thanks in advance.:confused:

ibrahimbdawy Friend

<em>@klmklm 171714 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have downloaded this fantastic template and installed the quick start. Usually, when installing any quick start it will install everything, this time I am having to install everything seperate as most modules dont seem to have installed correctly.

Does anyone else had this the same issue or is it just my luck…. :-*

This goes to sample data and the K2

I have noticed that in the modules folder the mod_jatwitter; mod_jaslideshow2; mod_jasidenews; mod_janewsticker; mod_jacpanel; mod_jabulletin and mod_ja_contentslide have not been correctly packaged by Joomlart as when I dowloaded it and checked the folder content they are not vallid folders.

Thanks in advance.:confused:</blockquote>

I too having the same problem :confused: :confused:
    The quick start is the same version of the default quick start joomla
    Although there are Extension in the root folder but non-existent database file
    Also found a file to the database in the root folder ( ja_ores .sql ) what role does this file
    There are also files for the language for the folder languages ( en-GB.tpl_ja_lime)
    What is the explanation
    Thanks in advance

klmklm Friend

As well as all that, in the quick start the K2 Component is not included !!

sagc Friend

I have also the same proble. After installing quickstart I get the standard Joomla screen..

mneese Friend

Is it posible that you have decompressed the zip on your desktop, then uploaded the files? If so, you may have such errors as you complain about…sometimes the ftp uploads for many, many files is incomplete, therefore there are missing things…

I find it 100% reliable to transfer the zip directly to the server, then decompress on the server…then chown the files properly, then set permissions properly…

Otherwise you are asking for complications…the quickstart is fine on my server…

klmklm Friend

I don’t think that was the case with me in particular (not sure about the others)….
    When I looked into the zipped file I downloaded from Joomlart’s site, the moduales were incorrect and the likes of the mod_jatwitter only included one file.

I think the files were not correctly placed on the server by Joomlart, try to download the quickstart and see for yourself.

By the way, the quickstart download was modified by Joomlart today so I do feel they have not placed the correct files in.

:-[

mneese Friend

Okay, i did not know there were new files posted…yeow…what do i do now….?

klmklm Friend

I think the moderator should look into this as more members will start to complain very soon. >:(

ibrahimbdawy Friend

<em>@klmklm 171748 wrote:</em><blockquote>I don’t think that was the case with me in particular (not sure about the others)….
    When I looked into the zipped file I downloaded from Joomlart’s site, the moduales were incorrect and the likes of the mod_jatwitter only included one file.

I think the files were not correctly placed on the server by Joomlart, try to download the quickstart and see for yourself.

By the way, the quickstart download was modified by Joomlart today so I do feel they have not placed the correct files in.

:-[</blockquote>

This is the situation that will occur for all
    Must be reviewed by joomlart , files were not correctly placed on the server by Joomlart

ibrahimbdawy Friend

I’ve tested beta version, and then I added files the current version in the download center
    and I agreed to the replacemen it has worked well, 😉 I hope that this resolves the problem temporarily
    But I insisted there is something wrong

klmklm Friend

There is no Doubt that they need to re-upload the files.

What is the point of calling it QuickStart if we have to do part of the work (although some may not mind)

By the way I am not getting at Joomlart, I think this has been uploaded by mistake. :-*:-[

cittadella Friend

I have the same problem, with many template.

In the quickstart there is a “ja_xxxx.sql” and i tried to import those tables in a database but all tables name start with “#_” instead “jos_”.

I hope that the problem will be solve as soon as possible.

Khanh Le Moderator

Hi all,

We’ve just switched to new downloads system, therefore there should be some problems with it. Your report are very welcome and make the system better.

The problem with the quickstart package is fixed. Please try to re-download the quickstart package and everything are ready inside.

Best regrads and nice weekend,
    Khanh Le

ibrahimbdawy Friend

Thanks, khanh le

But not fix the problem fully
    There is a problem still in the folder modules and after installation Can not be controlled

Thanks in advance

Khanh Le Moderator

HI ibrahimbdawy,

Yes, I have fixed the Downloads now. Sorry for the trouble, There were some new issues, due to shift to live server. Please let us know if there is any other problem.

Regards

Khanh Le

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

This topic contains 22 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  klmklm 14 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum