Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Hi I sent this Joomla bug issue to concern department to consider the update of a package on a priority basis . I am not sure about manaul fix , since its something from Joomla , you can check it on Joomla forum , or try test to update Joomla to latest version on localhost , i did not noticed any issue in Joomla3.6.2 version

mazhar shah Friend

Thank you

mazhar shah Friend

Still a problem. THIS LATEST VERSION (quickstart updated for Joomla 3.6.2 as per todays blog plus todays quickstart package dated Aug 09, 2016 ) DID NOT INSTALL joomla 3.6.2. It still says joomla 3.6.0

Consequently, again it did not install the languages.Same problem as before. Even if i update the joomla via admin again, still wont do the languages.

Pleas can someone look at the latest package again add try installing it… at the quickstart install stage you will NOT be able to add languages in this version (nor later). I am just downloading and doing another fresh install to make sure it wasn’t me….but I am usually very careful about this šŸ™‚ I think you may have repackaged the old quickstart accidentally.

mazhar shah Friend

tried fresh re-install of JA Healthcare (of 9th August). You still cannot install languages (during or after installation).

Earlier today I did a fresh clean install of joomla 3.6.2 as well just to check. There are no errors and IT DOES allow you to install languages. Both at the install stage AND via the admin after installation. So joomla 3.6.2 is ok. There is still a fault in the latest JAHealthcare quickstart.

The quick start version of JA Healthcare of 9th August WILL NOT allow you to install languages.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    just go to Extension manager >> click Update Sites >> Hit Rebuild to fix it .
    Here >> http://prntscr.com/c3t4zv
    This will fix the issue , we also updating the same in quickstart .

aktaumag Friend

JA Elicyon
    I did all that is necessary. Problem still exists.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi @aktaumag
    Kindly open a separate thread on JA Elicyon forum page with all details of issue and site. So that we can assist you better .

sobe Friend

I have the same issue. I tried the "rebuild" suggestion, but problem still continues.

Has there been any progress regarding solution to this problem?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi the issue was already fixed . Are you getting this issue in the quickstart package ? So i can test the fresh quickstart

sobe Friend

Yes, I’m getting this issue with the JA Elicyon quickstart package.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Yes, Iā€™m getting this issue with the JA Elicyon quickstart package.

Hi
    This thread is for JA healthcare template , kindly open your thread on correct template page.
    Thanks.

sobe Friend

Hi,
    I was at the JA Elicyon forum and found the following thread:
    https://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/extensions-install-languages-no-matching-results/

It pointed to this here thread.

As of yet, neither provides a solution.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Sobe
    i sent this bug report to the development team so they will check and fix this issue .
    You can track it Here : http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JAELICYON-94

PS : Please open your own thread on the correct forum for future replies and questions .

sobe Friend

Hi Pankaj,
    It’s been a week since you created the bug report and there’s been no activity or solution provided in that page. Do you have any updates on this problem?

Plus, there’s another thread at the JA Elycion forum like the one you suggested, and other members have mentioned they’re having the same problem, but there’s no solution there either. In fact, it point to here.

Take a look: https://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/extensions-install-languages-no-matching-results/

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    sobe i just reminds the concerns team for this issue .
    Kindly follow the thread on JA elicyon forum or open your own thread on correct forum page. This thread is for JA healthcare template.
    I will reply to you on your own thread
    Thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

This topic contains 20 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 5 months ago.

The topic ‘quick start- cannot install languags (STILL A PROBLEM -9th August update)’ is closed to new replies.