Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Hi, I just downloaded and installed the fresh (J3.6.0) quickstart and languages can be installed only manually. List of languages is empty and after clicking the Find languages button it says: No matching results

I have an other install (at the same hosting) since April and it works as usual, template is fresh as like J3.6.0

pavit Moderator

Hi

Languages installation is not a template feature but a Joomla core feature, actually we are not aware of a bug related to languages installation for the 3.6.0 release, anyway you can post your question on Joomla.org HERE

Best regards

mazhar shah Friend

mazhar shah Friend

natali.klochan Friend

I have the same problem

thomasrunge Friend

I don’t think it is a core problem. Has this been verified? I think it is a problem with the "quickstart template" – I used the Purity III template and it does not work, no problem with the JA_BIZ template though.

mazhar shah Friend

hi. not a template problem. Its a joomla problem. Already reported in this thread https://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/quick-start-cannot-install-languags-bug-in-joomla-version-used-in-quickstart/

Being currently looked at as a priority by moderator/ joomlart

aktaumag Friend

I have the same problem too.
    Reset quick start – did not help.
    Extension manager >> Update Sites >> Rebuild – problem still exists.

pavit Moderator

Hi @aktaumag

Please open a new topic for your issue and provide in it a link to your backend and also an account as super user for it.

Not all websites configurations are the same.

natali.klochan Friend

I think that problem in template JA Elicyon (quickstart)..
    Because in template JA Cagox (quickstart) everything is normal with the language installation.
    But in every template Cagox and Elicyon is problem with immediately after installation quickstart..
    You can not set language settings, and add languages..

sobe Friend

Has a solution to this problem been found?

pavit Moderator

Has a solution to this problem been found?

Hi

Your question was answered at THIS TOPIC

Also was told to open a new Topic for your problem

truongvantuan Friend

I have the same problem

1. langu
    pavit Moderator

I have the same problem

Hi

Could you please open a new topic for your problem providing an url for your website and also a super user account for it ?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 7 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum