Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I have a problem with the appearance of the module name.

“Quick contact” The module name does not appear on the bottom, and the name of the module Gallery is blue.

1. mero_problem1
    Ninja Lead Moderator

It would be great if you can include url of your site, an illustrated screenshot of what you are trying to achieve, it would help to understand the issues and I shall help you out then.

zidamian Friend
    goodpixel Friend

Hi zidamian, please, look if your module have these configuration:

Module position: position-5
    Module Suffix: mod-hilite2 no-padding

Important >>> leave a blank white space before the start of your module class suffix!

And also, deactivate the Title of the module, and use the code as follow (in demo, title is informed in main text area of custom html module, not real ‘title module’, look this example:

<p><a class=”btn-icon btn-big icon-photo” href=”#” title=”Gallery”><span>Gallery</span></a></p>

Important >>> note this code must be inserted using html view of your text editor

If you still have problems, pelase inform!

In time: also look at Custom HTML Modules settings in help page to solve any questions:
    http://www.joomlart.com/documentation/joomla-templates/ja-mero#custom-html

carmezsa Friend

Hi,

In my site I have the same issue. http://gesdenia.carlosmezquida.com/app/

When I copy “quick contact” module and move to other position, the “css” change and it doen’t show the style about the text and the background image.

I dont understand why, I dont know what i must change in my css or web config.

Can you help me?

Ninja Lead Moderator

@carmezsa: You can add Module Class Suffix for this module and define new style for this class suffix via file: templates/ja_mero/css/custom.css

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 9 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum