Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Please I need help on how I can reduce my website width and add a background just like the one in the screenshot.

Best regards!

1. adjust-background
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Here is documentation for how to change the template width .
    To apply a background color kindly find the suggestion given here for same question .

jacosky Friend

Thank you but I haven’t gotten the results I desire.

1. With regards to the width, I made changes to the media query values, even compiled to CSS and cleared my cache but I couldn’t see any visible change in the frontend.

2. With regards to the background, how can I make the part outside the components and modules to use the custom background while inside carries the default white background just like in the screenshot I attached earlier?
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    For Bg image you need to apply the bg color to main body if you do not want to show image there , same in case any other part of site .

.t3-mainbody {
        background: #fff;
    }

Use you use inspect element to check the style class and override them via custom.css .

For changing the width , kindly let me know about the changes you did on your site and post your site super user admin details with urls via Private reply option .
    I will check it .

jacosky Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 8 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum