Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi I need some help about Megafilter for Virtuemart.

1. My virtuemart is only as catalog. I can not take away from the page Megafilter rating, price and add to cart. In the file: templates / ja_brickstore / html / layouts / jamegafilter / virtuemart / product-item.php I tried to remove the code regarding rating, and price and add to cart but still they remain visible. Where am I wrong?

2. My site is multingual. I have created several CustomFields in Virtuemart. Since virtuemart does not handle the translation of CustomFields, I did this: I created a customfield title with a variable, and then to override language have translated into various languages. Example: Customfield "Format: Tile" COM_VIRTUEMART_ART_FORMATO = "Format" COM_VIRTUEMART_ART_PIASTRELLA = "Tile"

In view product detail customfield all right. So "Format: Tile" appears.

The problem is in Megafilter filters. It does not translate my variables but writes COM_VIRTUEMART_ART_PIASTRELLA.

Any suggestions?

Thanks and best regards

1. capture-megafilter
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Below are my answer for your concern:

1) Yes, you missed the folder name of the layout you want to override. For example, you want to override this file:

ROOT/plugins/jamegafilter/virtuemart/layouts/default/product-item.php

then the respective override file in template should be:

ROOT/templates/ja_brickstore/html/layouts/jamegafilter/virtuemart/default/product-item.php

You should put the ‘product-item.php’ file into the ‘default’ folder.

Check out this documentation for more info: https://www.joomlart.com/documentation/joomla-component/ja-megafilter#override-layout

2) You can provide the Admin & FTP account of your site so I will check the language override for you.

Regards

silviob Friend

I solved the problem.
    In Quickstart package I downloaded the plugin jamegafilter was version 1.03.
    In admin panel I got a notification that a new versionedi jamegafilter.
    I tried to update but the installation failed.
    I downloaded manually from your site, version 1.0.4.

The problem is that in my path:
    templates / ja_brickstore / html / layouts / jamegafilter / virtuemart /
    there was not the "default" folder, but all the php files.

I set the default folder, duplicate files, and changed the way I wanted.
    Solved!

But it can also be useful for other out if the problem may be in the update
    What do you think?

Thanks and best regards

Saguaros Moderator

Yes, you will need to create the associated folder for the layout you want to override in template folder.

Anyway, glad to hear it’s solved now.

Let us know if you need further helps.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum