Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

Im just trying out the new T3v3 and loving it so far!

I just had a question about how I might be able to place the mainnav in the sidebar-1 position. If I set my menu module to the sidebar 1 position I lose the benefit of the reponsive framework where the menu automatically adapts to the smaller screen.

Are you able to provide any advice?

Thanks in advance and thanks for a great framework
    Cheers
    Rowan

Luna Garden Moderator

Hello Rowan,

Yes, you can put your menu is sidebar-1 as the menu Getting Started in our demo has shown.

Just go to backend >> module manager >> click to Create new >> Choose Type is Menu >> in Module Manager: Module Menu page, part Basic Option, choose Select Menu is your main menu, set position is sidebar-1.

I think this way is better, no need to assign mainnav to sidebar-1.

rowanwins Friend

Thanks for your suggestion, the problem is that when I resize my browser to emulate a mobile device the menu does not become the mobile menu, it just stays in the module

Luna Garden Moderator

<em>@rowanwins 358311 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks for your suggestion, the problem is that when I resize my browser to emulate a mobile device the menu does not become the mobile menu, it just stays in the module</blockquote>

Hi,

Only on Mainnav position, Menu will be transformed to button when the layout screen change.

For menu on sidebar-1 position, the block that contains the Menu will auto-resize, or jump to the bottom to fit with screen, but won’t change button.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Luna Garden 11 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum