Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author

Hi, how can I put a banner above the logo in the template JA-Teline 2?

thanks

Anonymous Moderator

Please open index.php file, at about line 92, find following code:

[PHP]<div id=”ja-header” class=”clearfix”>[/PHP]

and change to:

[PHP]<div id=”ja-header” class=”clearfix”>
    <?php if($this->countModules(‘banner_top’)) : ?>
    <div id=”banner_top”>
    <jdoc:include type=”modules” name=”banner_top” />
    </div>
    <?php endif; ?>
    [/PHP]

In Administrator, go to Extensions -> Module manager to create a banner module, select banner_top position for this module.

– Open template.css file in templates/ja_teline_ii/css folder, at the end of file, add following code:

#banner_top {
    width: 100%;
    float: left;
    }

Hope it helps.

Fº JOSÉ AGRELA ROJAS Friend

Hi, I have followed all the steps and tells me once I made changes and uploaded the index.php file template.css to their sites, but the position of the banner module does not appear banner_top

If you want to send by mail the two files to see what

Hello, I’ve seen … in the preview of the template appears banner_top position, however, when selecting the position is not Why?

ok, just typing in the position I banner_top has appeared, but as I move the logo ja-Teline and everything else down?

Anonymous Moderator

Hi,

Could you please send me your live url via PM so that i could have closer look on the issue?

questbg Friend

<em>@JA Developer 116127 wrote:</em><blockquote>Could you please send me your live url via PM so that i could have closer look on the issue?</blockquote>

Or even, put the live URL here and we can all have a closer look! 🙂

Gracias, ya está arreglado

Thanks, already fixed

cinthiapolanco Friend

Hi
    I have done time and again what we suggest and do not get the position banner_top. What am I doing wrong?

Cinthia

cinthiapolanco Friend

José

Cómo lograste despegar el banner del logo?

Cinthia

Hi Cinthia, it is true that that position is not displayed when the list. All you have to do is write the text in paragraph banner_top position.

cinthiapolanco Friend

Hi
    Notice how I left the banner. Do I correct this?http://www.ciudadoriental.org/problema.jpg
    Thanks

Cinthia

gruponoticias Friend

<em>@cinthiapolanco 119597 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi
    Notice how I left the banner. Do I correct this?http://www.ciudadoriental.org/problema.jpg
    Thanks

Cinthia</blockquote>

I´ve got the same problem.

Tengo el mismo problema.

Thank you
    Gracias

Hola, como veo que hablas español te contesto en español. Por lo que veo tienes que bajar el logotipo Ja-teline y el apartado donde se inicia la sesión,… Te digo a continuación los ficheros que tienes que tocar y los parámetros que tienes que cambiar:

El siguiente código (línea 801 del archivo template.css) controla la posición del logotipo Ja-teline. Aumentando el valor de top se puede bajar. Es cuestión de que lo vayas bajando y hagas pruebas hasta dar con la distancia apropiada teniendo en cuenta que si tu logo final no va a ser el de ja-teline tendrás que volver a bajarlo.

h1.logo a {
    width: 278px;
    display: block;
    background: url(../images/logo.gif) no-repeat;
    position: absolute;
    height: 42px;
    top: 20px;
    left: 0;
    }

El siguiente código (línea 836 del archivo template.css) controla la posición de las herramientas de cabecera (fecha, inicio de sesión,…). Aumenta el valor top para bajarlo. Tal y como te he dicho antes prueba hasta que des con la posición deseada

/*Head Tools*/
    #ja-headtools {
    top: 25px;
    right: 0;
    position: absolute;
    border: 1px solid #FFFFFF;
    }

Espero que esto resuelva tus problemas. A mí me ha funcionado.
    Un saludo.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

This topic contains 25 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  gruponoticias 15 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum