Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

I was originally told my issue was with Admin Tool Pro…. But it turns out the issue is actually with RSFirewall. For me RSFirewall also stops me from using the add css/Je/php options that are in the Template settings…… Rather annoying!

So for anyone , just disable any security features you have installed to test.

greg elmassian Friend

I was able to turn off my Access Manager plugin, and turning it back on did not kill the megamenu… when and if it happens again, I will disable or uninstall Access Manager.

I really wish these 2 companies would work together to not cause issues.

At least now I have a workaround.

Greg

greg elmassian Friend

I was able to turn off my Access Manager plugin, and turning it back on did not kill the megamenu… when and if it happens again, I will disable or uninstall Access Manager.

Greg

austenn01 Friend

<em>@greg elmassian 489957 wrote:</em><blockquote>I was able to turn off my Access Manager plugin, and turning it back on did not kill the megamenu… when and if it happens again, I will disable or uninstall Access Manager.

Greg</blockquote>

There isn’t much I have found that access manager does that can’t be achieved with default Joomla ACL to be honest. I own access manager pro, and I find I don’t need it now I have a greater understanding of how to use native Joomla ACL to its fullest extent.

I could take a look and let you know if what u are doing can be done with native Joomla ACL?

austenn01 Friend

<em>@greg elmassian 489957 wrote:</em><blockquote>I was able to turn off my Access Manager plugin, and turning it back on did not kill the megamenu… when and if it happens again, I will disable or uninstall Access Manager.

Greg</blockquote>

There isn’t much I have found that access manager does that can’t be achieved with default Joomla ACL to be honest. I own access manager pro, and I find I don’t need it now I have a greater understanding of how to use native Joomla ACL to its fullest extent.

I could take a look and let you know if what u are doing can be done with native Joomla ACL?

greg elmassian Friend

I have a situation where the reverse permissions work very well, also I was under the impression that the native ACL could not restrict menus in the same way.

I also like to specify specific pages that certain users can edit, as opposed to promoting them to publisher or editor.

Let me know if I have some fundamental misunderstanding.

Thanks, Greg

Kevin Friend

No clue what you are linking to at Akeeba since the link you provided gives ZERO details on how to fix this problem. It did, however, point me the right direction and for anyone else with this issue here is the answer without having to hunt and peck some other post somewhere to figure it out.

Go into Admin Tools, navigate to Web Application Firewall and then Configure WAF. Click the tab titled Visual Fingerprinting Protection and the last option "Allow site templates" set it to Yes. Problem solved…

Now was that so hard to just write out the solution Ninja? Totally hate it when support is too lazy to just help!

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

This topic contains 21 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Kevin 7 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum