Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I am running the latest Purity III v1.1.3 template and the latest T3 plugin v2.4.8.

When i click on a template in the backend, and then click the ‘megamenu’ button to edit the megamenu, nothing shows but blank white space…

I have attached a screen shot incase this is unclear.

Also (I havent tested the below YET, since I upgraded the template from 1.1.0 to 1.1.3…but, before the update, whenever I clicked compile less to css, this never worked…the css files never changed.

Thanks,

1. megamenu-not-showing
    Ninja Lead Moderator

I got the problem directly on your site here: This request is blocked by Admin Tools. Please change this message in the component’s options. and you can follow the solution for reference here

1. Screen-Shot-2015-05-04-at-16.11.43
    greg elmassian Friend

I have the same issue, the megamenu “items” are not there, basically blank area.

It was working, and now it has gone away. This happened before, and had to restore the site. :((

I have done nothing edit a couple of pages on the site lately, and yet the megamenu toolbox is gone again… now all my menus are single column, so extend off the bottom of the page, site is almost unusable.

Purity III and T3 …. not impressed at all… uninstalled and reinstalled T3, turned off megamenu and turned on. did LESS > CSS… etc.

HELP! http://www.elmassian.com

Greg

greg elmassian Friend

I have the same issue, the megamenu “items” are not there, basically blank area.

It was working, and now it has gone away. This happened before, and had to restore the site. :((

I have done nothing edit a couple of pages on the site lately, and yet the megamenu toolbox is gone again… now all my menus are single column, so extend off the bottom of the page, site is almost unusable.

Purity III and T3 …. not impressed at all… uninstalled and reinstalled T3, turned off megamenu and turned on. did LESS > CSS… etc.

HELP! http://www.elmassian.com

Greg

Ninja Lead Moderator

@greg elmassian: It’s very hard to suggest the solution for you on this case, you can pm me admin login backend of your site and I will help you to check it further.

Ninja Lead Moderator

@greg elmassian: It’s very hard to suggest the solution for you without seeing this issue closer. You can PM me login info of backend of your site, I will help to check it further.

greg elmassian Friend

I assume you got my pm?

Any chance on progress? I’m in a pickle since my menus are too many items to fit on the screen without mega menu.

Greg

greg elmassian Friend

I assume you got my pm?

Any chance on progress? I’m in a pickle since my menus are too many items to fit on the screen without mega menu.

Greg

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@greg elmassian 489138 wrote:</em><blockquote>I assume you got my pm?

Greg</blockquote>

The problem on your site is from Access Manager extensions on your site. I disabled it from backend site

Now, you can see the mega menu on your site is working fine

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@greg elmassian 489138 wrote:</em><blockquote>I assume you got my pm?

Greg</blockquote>

The problem on your site is from Access Manager extensions on your site. I disabled it from backend site

Now, you can see the mega menu on your site is working fine

greg elmassian Friend

OUCH!

Now all my hidden menus and pages are all public!

So I have to go to the access manager people and ask why there is a problem with megamenu?

The ability to control things via access manager is much more important to me than megamenu…

I can divide the menus up into more menus… or find a BETTER product that is compatible with access manager.

I thank you for finding this conflict, but why there should be an issue is not making me happy.

I guess I may try re-enabling access manager and see if the menus go away again, or maybe I disable it to edit the megamenus and then re-enable later…

I’ll report back my findings, and thanks again at finding the point of conflict.

Regards, Greg

update: went back and uninstalled and reinstalled access manager, now it works and did not kill megamenu. According to the Access Manager people, Purity III and the T3 framework are causing the problems and throwing errors.

So all I have is finger pointing, 2 products I would like to use, but are in conflict, each “side” saying the other side is the problem.

http://www.pages-and-items.com/forum/42-access-manager/8407-t3-framework-error

greg elmassian Friend

OUCH!

Now all my hidden menus and pages are all public!

So I have to go to the access manager people and ask why there is a problem with megamenu?

The ability to control things via access manager is much more important to me than megamenu…

I can divide the menus up into more menus… or find a BETTER product that is compatible with access manager.

I thank you for finding this conflict, but why there should be an issue is not making me happy.

I guess I may try re-enabling access manager and see if the menus go away again, or maybe I disable it to edit the megamenus and then re-enable later…

I’ll report back my findings, and thanks again at finding the point of conflict.

Regards, Greg

update: went back and uninstalled and reinstalled access manager, now it works and did not kill megamenu. According to the Access Manager people, Purity III and the T3 framework are causing the problems and throwing errors.

So all I have is finger pointing, 2 products I would like to use, but are in conflict, each “side” saying the other side is the problem.

http://www.pages-and-items.com/forum/42-access-manager/8407-t3-framework-error

Ninja Lead Moderator

It’s hard to take control with other 3rd party extensions and sometimes cause the conflict like this.

Anyways, glad to here it works now and thanks for sharing your findings.

It’s much appreciated.

Have a nice day!!!

Ninja Lead Moderator

It’s hard to take control with other 3rd party extensions and sometimes cause the conflict like this.

Anyways, glad to here it works now and thanks for sharing your findings.

It’s much appreciated.

Have a nice day!!!

austenn01 Friend

I was originally told my issue was with Admin Tool Pro…. But it turns out the issue is actually with RSFirewall. For me RSFirewall also stops me from using the add css/Je/php options that are in the Template settings…… Rather annoying!

So for anyone , just disable any security features you have installed to test.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

This topic contains 21 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Kevin 7 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum