Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author

Hi ruigato !
    We are updating all template to joomla 1.5.7 . so all obove error will be update in same proccess . hope this is good new with you .

trendster Friend

sorry for that question? how can you update all templates? you mean you can update my website with you files? so how you make this you have no ftp account and so on. or do you mean we can download here and upload on my own server

pdafre4k Friend

That mean they will update all the templates in the downloads section to 1.5.7
    so you can dl it and upload it on your server
    but i hope they dont forgot to fix the bug 🙂

ruigato Friend

<em>@hainn84 79235 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi ruigato !
    We are updating all template to joomla 1.5.7 . so all obove error will be update in same proccess . hope this is good new with you .</blockquote>

Thanks for the good news hainn84! This is good news not only for me but for all Larix users.

Sherlock Friend

Hi all !
    please download patch for fix browse product of larix.
    Fixed : right dotted seperator
    Fixed : the description is pushed to bottom.
    Fixed : Crash when only have one product per row

ruigato Friend

<em>@hainn84 79880 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi all !
    please download patch for fix browse product of larix.
    Fixed : right dotted seperator
    Fixed : the description is pushed to bottom.
    Fixed : Crash when only have one product per row

2829</blockquote>

Thanks Hainn84

Its looking realy better but unfortunately i have yet some small issues, hope you can help.

1 -The desctription in the browse page is pushed to bottom
    2 – The options form have diferent aligns for the description field and the captions:
    http://arouca.info/j15/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=169&category_id=22&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=29

Hope you can include this fix in the download area.

PS: do you have a j1.5 version of the demo for this template? I cant find it.

Thanks again

Sherlock Friend

Hi ruigato !
    i have checked your site , have you used patch for fix browse of larix ? it seems haven’t use on your site . Please dowload it and overwrite to your site. Please view image attachent this is larix then using patch for fix browse ,

ruigato Friend

Sorry but i think i didnt understand you

i applyed the pach in the previous post.
    i have a recent version of larix/vm/joomla 1.5
    i use vm ja_vm_catbrowse

is there anymore thing that i have to change?

Sherlock Friend

Hi ruigato !
    Yes, you download patch in previous post and extract it . copy and overwrite all file to your site, it will fix bug of browse product for you ! Larix with joomla 1.5.7 and fixed browse product will release in today.

ruigato Friend

<em>@hainn84 80362 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi ruigato !
    Yes, you download patch in previous post and extract it . copy and overwrite all file to your site, it will fix bug of browse product for you ! .</blockquote>

I did that. i Think i will wait for the new version of the template so i can compare my files with the quick intall.

Thanks again!

ruigato Friend

finaly its wroking, thanks!

I just added:

img.browseProductImage {
    margin: 0 0.5em 0 0;
    }

To Ja_vm.css to add a litle right margin to the product thumbs.

Can you help-me just correct this small issue?
    The options form have diferent aligns for the description field and the captions (in Firefox):
    http://arouca.info/j15/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=169&category_id=22&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=29

Thanks again

ruigato Friend

another small issue:

Firebug is giving me an js error:

p.nextSibling has no properties
    [Break on this error] p.parentNode.insertBefore(objsep, p.nextSibling.nextSibling);

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

This topic contains 27 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  ruigato 15 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum