Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author

I updated Larix last week from the dw area. Using J! 1.5 and VM 1.1.2
    Updated also the vm_browse (usedf irfrom the quick install)

1- The dotted lines that separate products arent there.
    2- The discription of the products is pushed to the bottom of the image
    3- Wen the right column isnt in use the backround image of the heading of the product doenst cover the hole heading area.
    4- Wen a product has atributes its displayed a Border in the table and the aligns of the title of the atribute and the select form are diferent.

I atached screenshots of this.
    You can also see in my live dev site in:
    http://arouca.info/j15/

I ask for everyone that has this errors also that post here maybee we could help each other since we dont have visible support.

please someone help me on this…

1. larixbrowse1
    2. larixbrowse2
    3. larixpdetails
    skoobi Friend

Im having the same problem my customer wants the dotted lines in the browse page.. I just cant get them to show..

Help!!!! Please!!!!!!

skoobi Friend

Hi.. Is there any support on this forum….. Ive posted a few messages and considering you pay for these templates youd imagine youd get some support.. I know your probable busy and have to tend to loads of questions a day but ive been posting here (for different template) for the last couple of days. This site was meant to go live today. which im a little upset about cos…
    Any support would greatful. Even a little message to show that youve seen the message.

Anyway i hope to here from someone soon.

Thank you.

pdafre4k Friend

Try to see this http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-larix-userguide-2/ and follow the instruction there.
    or just use the quickstart as base. cos using quickstart u will get the same as the demo site

skoobi Friend

Its from the quickstart i done but it still is not the same… Ive used 4 of the quickstarts on different templates and none are the same after install. Theres always something different. Ive had so many problems with these templates its unbeliavable. But unfortunetly it the customer who wants them so its up to me to sort the bugs out. The problem is they are made with no bugs on their test servers but every server is different eg php version and apache. Which so far on the hosts ive been using ive had nothing but problems. others may not. I think its just the setup ive got. Well the 6 other customers that use these templates.
    Enough of my complaining. It would be nice for some definitive support considering you pay for these templates.

ruigato Friend

People are starting to get fustraded everyday with JA, theres people sugesting to make some kind of “parallel” support forum, dozen already said that wont renew the licences because of the licence issues but i supose its just my bad luck.

In two years i used 2 templates Teline (than updated to fkn TelineII) and Larix and there are hundreds of suport requests unsanswered (at leats for this last 2), people anoyed, and we dont get any reply.

I am just expecting to use a thing wich i pay for!

I always ask Kindly, give “Thanks” wen i should be saying wtf is this!

pdafre4k Friend

its seem their demo site its still running the joomla 1.0.x (well atleast the ja larix demo)
    so the version may differ in the 1.5.x templates. but tyes the problem you’re having i think we can call it as a bug.

btw i just tried the quickstart for larix and having the same problem as you are. so i think the developer should see this issue and post a fix for it.

hopefully

<em>@skoobi 77464 wrote:</em><blockquote>Its from the quickstart i done but it still is not the same… Ive used 4 of the quickstarts on different templates and none are the same after install. Theres always something different. Ive had so many problems with these templates its unbeliavable. But unfortunetly it the customer who wants them so its up to me to sort the bugs out. The problem is they are made with no bugs on their test servers but every server is different eg php version and apache. Which so far on the hosts ive been using ive had nothing but problems. others may not. I think its just the setup ive got. Well the 6 other customers that use these templates.
    Enough of my complaining. It would be nice for some definitive support considering you pay for these templates.</blockquote>

skoobi Friend

At least is not something im doing….. Cheers for taking time on testing that …..:)

ruigato Friend

@pdafre4k

Thanks for the effort, at least we have one more aware of the problem.. Unfortunately you arent from the JA dev team 🙁

trendster Friend

now i am here- here stand nothing to fix this bug or problem? or

ruigato Friend

At leats 2 months since i reported this issues and NOTHING.

No answer from Joomlart, at least saying the problems are my fault.
    They even started a “bug report” tread in this forum, it seems a joke.

If the things keep going this whay this is my last year with Joomlart.

sasharep Friend

I AGREE!

I am having the same issues…. I was lucky enough to get a reply but it still doesn’t work.. Here is my thread…

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/browse-page-in-j1-5/

I have my membership ending in a week and its been a year since I first downloaded Larix for 1.0.12. That version was fine, now that I need to upgrade to Joomla 1.5 I anticipated it would be a quick switch….was i wrong…. I can’t change from Larix as we have built a steady site using it and I certainly don’t think the price of the membership is worth it purely for the support received….

Templates are released late, Quality and Uniqueness are on the decline….Lift your game Joomlart ! you are going to loose many customers! Some people are only renewing for support! if that lacks, no more customer!

Sherlock Friend

Hi all !
    i have check on http://arouca.info/j15 and got all problem , thanks your for report ! We are working with it to fix.

ruigato Friend

i think we should all start writing some reviews in Bestofjoomla.com, by the way, its impressive how one of the oldest/well known/biger template clubs have so poor rating:
    http://www.bestofjoomla.com/component/option,com_companies/Itemid,53/

i wish i had this kind of information before subscriving.

ruigato Friend

<em>@hainn84 79033 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi all !
    i have check on http://arouca.info/j15 and got all problem , thanks your for report ! We are working with it to fix.</blockquote>

I really hope so, thanks.

Menalto started this tread in May after he saw all the frustration that was going on with J1.5.
    Its a good starting point also:
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/bug-reports-for-vm-1-1-and-larix/

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

This topic contains 27 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  ruigato 15 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum