Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I was wondering when/if a job board component for 3.4.xx is in the works for the future. I am eagerly waiting to purchase it, but I don’t want to purchase 2.5 version because it’s unsupported.

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi Jratunh21,

We still support for JA JobBoard 2.5 and we’re working on the JA JobBoard 3.x compatible. It’ll be released soon

hjames Friend

Hi Jratunh21,

We still support for JA JobBoard 2.5 and we’re working on the JA JobBoard 3.x compatible. It’ll be released soon

What happened?

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by  hjames.
    Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi @hjames,

Last year, we had plan to upgrade JA Jobboard to be compatible with Joomla 3 but we found that, the infrastructure of JA Jobboard is not so good to be upgraded to Joomla 3, it would not perform well on the new version of Joomla due to huge changes in core in comparision with Joomla 2.5 core so we did not do the compatibility upgrade.

Regards.

hjames Friend

Hi @hjames,

Last year, we had plan to upgrade JA Jobboard to be compatible with Joomla 3 but we found that, the infrastructure of JA Jobboard is not so good to be upgraded to Joomla 3, it would not perform well on the new version of Joomla due to huge changes in core in comparision with Joomla 2.5 core so we did not do the compatibility upgrade.

Regards.

Thanks Arvid, are there plans to rebuild it using a code base that will work with Joomla 3.x?

James

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi @hjames,

I agree that rebuilding the component is the best way to optimize it and make it work better but for now, we are focusing on JA Page Builder so the plan is not yet confirmed at the moment.

Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Arvind Chauhan 6 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum