Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

A few weeks ago I have let you know that there are problems with VM- PRODUCTS in Hawkstore 3 is there already a solution for? I will publish my site.

Regards Cees

1. Tabs
    2. Tabs-2
    3. First-page
    jooservices Friend

Hi there
    Would you mind provide some more detail about your issue and reproduce steps.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

Laong Duijndam Friend

Here some parts of my first mail; But it’s now more than a few weeks gone and I see still no solution for this problem..

Hi,

I have installed Hawkstore quickstart j3x, I can’t change the names in the tabs, see screen shots

PHP Built On Windows NT CEES-PC 6.1 build 7601 (Windows 7 Ultimate Edition Service Pack 1) i586
    Database Version 5.5.36
    Database Collation utf8_general_ci
    PHP Version 5.4.27
    Web Server Apache/2.4.9 (Win32) OpenSSL/0.9.8y PHP/5.4.27
    WebServer to PHP Interface apache2handler
    Joomla! Version Joomla! 3.3.6 Stable [ Ember ] 01-October-2014 02:00 GMT
    Joomla! Platform Version Joomla Platform 13.1.0 Stable [ Curiosity ] 24-Apr-2013 00:00 GMT
    User Agent Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:35.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/35.0
    Virtuemart `3.0.6
    T3 version 2.4.4

I use XAMPP

Kind regards Cees

JA VM Products
    Site

JA VMProducts module for Joomla! 2.5 Features: The module allows you to pick one or more products from categories and displays them nicely as a slider. There are 4 types of produts list: Featured Products, Latest Products, Random Products, and Best…

Show full description…

Fatal error: Class ‘JElement’ not found in C:xampphtdocshawkstoreadministratorcomponents com_virtuemartelementsvmelements.php on line 36

See also the PHP I have send in my first mail.

Have you another Idea perhaps?

Best regards Cees

After I sending you this mail I see that more customers have that problem last mail about that was send by them at 20 February is there alredy a solution

part of the mail: send by Pavit.
    Hi Adam,

Thanks for the offer, however according to this thread http://www.joomlart.com/forums/showt…Product-Module Pavit says that:
    This Thread has already opened a support ticket for Jomlart Devs – Ticket ID (PRK-449-61845) so as you can see problem is actually in solution phase and will be solved as soon Joomlart will be again at 100% of dedicated staff, actually it is reduced due to the annual festivity

So it’s a bug they are going to fix soon.
    Hi
    For the VM fatal Error issue
    kindly wait for the update from development team .
    Follow this Thread

Best regards Cees

7of9 Friend

Hi @ceesdu ,

This is a known problem, because the module in question needs to be adapted to Joomla 3 and a ticket has been opened by me, by this thread: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/fatal-error-class-jelement-not-found-vm-products-after-installing-j3-quick-startr/. @adam M is at the top of it and this the link to the status of the ticket: http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JATCHAWKS-171

No solution yet though.

I hope this helps. πŸ™‚

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    As far i can see it’s already addressed and in working list of our staffs. Than please wait πŸ™‚

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

Laong Duijndam Friend

Hi,

It’s already a couple of weeks ago (1/2 February) you knowing that VM product module not worked in Hawkstore 3.
    I see also nobody work on it the last update is from30 March. When can we expect any solution??

Regards Cees

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    As above replies . It’s already address into our PM. Please wait until our staff fix it. It would take bit time because they are bit busy πŸ™‚

If needed. Please provide your site backend / CPanel access. I’ll try to personal inspect that.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

Adam M Moderator

Hi @ceesdu,

Please check my last reply here.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @ceesdu,

Please check my last reply here.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 9 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum