Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

I have a problem with links to articles in modules created by me.

I’ve noticed that when I put the mouse over the link to an original module URL is different from an article included in another module created as a copy of the first:

Original: http://colegiohelicon.es/index.php/community-health-wellness
    Copy: http://colegiohelicon.es/index.php/99-demo-contents/formacion/234-microsoft

The article (included in the copy module) link includes in its URL a reference to Category and Subcategory: 99-demo-contents/formacion/. This may be the cause that the display of the copy article is made differently than the original.

What should I do so that the links refer to the items directly?

Thank you

1. Captura-Link-Copy
    2. Captura-Link-Original
    3. CAPTURA-LINKS
    Ninja Lead Moderator

I tried to access your site with login info included in this thread to check the problem as you mentioned but without success

I looked the original and copy links above and I see something

+ Original: is linking directly to article

+ Copy: is linking under to category and article.

If you want to link correctly both links above with the same URL, you can create a new menu item (or use an existing one) and assign article (or category that article belongs to) to this new menu item and also make sure that you don’t assign any module to this menu item.

efernandez Developer

Yeeeeees, it’s the only way to resolve this problem.
    Thank you

rovisco Friend

Hello,

Hi think I have the same problem… How can I assign the article directly to a department in the departments module?

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@rovisco 490042 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,

Hi think I have the same problem… How can I assign the article directly to a department in the departments module?</blockquote>
    @rovisco: User guide here and find “4.1 Departments” will help you to configure about article to show on departments module

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@rovisco 490042 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,

Hi think I have the same problem… How can I assign the article directly to a department in the departments module?</blockquote>
    @rovisco: Please check out the User guide here and look for section “4.1 Departments”, it will help you to configure article to show on departments module

rovisco Friend

<em>@Ninja Lead 490234 wrote:</em><blockquote>@rovisco: Please check out the User guide here and look for section “4.1 Departments”, it will help you to configure article to show on departments module</blockquote>

Thanks for the tip. But that section only talks about the departments module configuration. Maybe the problem is in the articles.

In all departments menu, each menu item links directly a single article, so it works fine. But in departments module some departments link the category, I think.

rovisco Friend

<em>@Ninja Lead 490234 wrote:</em><blockquote>@rovisco: Please check out the User guide here and look for section “4.1 Departments”, it will help you to configure article to show on departments module</blockquote>

Thanks for the tip. But that section only talks about the departments module configuration. Maybe the problem is in the articles.

In all departments menu, each menu item links directly a single article, so it works fine. But in departments module some departments link the category, I think.

Ninja Lead Moderator

@rovisco: It’s pretty hard to suggest the solution without clue, you can pm me the URL of your site and admin login backend site. I will help you to check it further.

Ninja Lead Moderator

@rovisco: It’s pretty hard to suggest the solution without clue, you can pm me the URL of your site and admin login backend site. I will help you to check it further.

rovisco Friend

<em>@Ninja Lead 490425 wrote:</em><blockquote>@rovisco: It’s pretty hard to suggest the solution without clue, you can pm me the URL of your site and admin login backend site. I will help you to check it further.</blockquote>

I solved the problem creating a menu item per department.
    Thank you so much!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  rovisco 8 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum