Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hello
    I’m using the template JA TRAVEL my webpage is http://www.vacacionesenasia.com and i have a proble with slideshow module
    I have 2 pictures that its have dissapearead but its properly placed into the server
    What’s wrong with these pictures?
    I put hte pictures in the server with this names
    sl-1.jpg, sl-2.jpg sl-3.jpg sl-4.jpg
    And i put its in 2 position
    images->residez->images->stories->slideshow
    images->stories->slideshow
    please i need help
    Thanks
    Joserra

PD, sorry for my english

Saguaros Moderator

Hi joserra57,

You only need to add image in images/stories/slideshow if you choose to show images in slideshow from this folder. It will create automatically images in resized images folder. Please try to remove images in resized image folder and disable cache in advanced settings of this module, also clear T3 cache and let me know what’s going on.

joserra57 Friend

Hello Saguaros
    I have done everything you told me, I deleted the images I’ve cleared the cache and the cache module desabilidato and still see only the 2 images
    if you want i can send a user and pas for you look the situation
    I wait yours news
    Joserra

joserra57 Friend

Hello Saguaros
    It happens something strange, resized, after having deleted the images, reappears me another photo that is seen in the picture
    I put a picture of Fillezilla

1. rezided
    2. stories
    joserra57 Friend

Hello Saguaros
    I change the name for images , begin in SL-2 and finished in sl-5 and apear 3 images, but reeading the firebug i look that not apear the images numer 4
    I put the code

1. html-slideshow-asia
    TomC Moderator
    I’m currently seeing 3 of your 4 slides …. with slide #3 missing

Are you able to provide a screen-capture of your slideshow configuration settings?

joserra57 Friend

Sorry
    I put a picture about my slideshow module

1. slideshow
    Saguaros Moderator

Please check the image path in article that don’t show image in slideshow. If it’s correct, PM me admin and FTP account? I shall check this for you

Saguaros Moderator

Hi joserra again,

I figured out! The cause is that in article you should include
    <!– {jaimage main=”images/stories/slideshow/sl-2.jpg” thumb=”images/stories/slideshow/sl-02-thumb.jpg”} –>
    inside article you wanna display in slideshow. In your case, I open article: Indonesia Aventura > click ‘ and add above jaimage in the end of article. Please change to your desired image path.

About problem of images folder, you can follow this guide of JA Slideshow module:
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-slideshow-module-userguide/

And let me know if you need further help.

joserra57 Friend

Thanks
    Your solution iis correct

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  joserra57 11 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum