Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author

The userguide has been moved to Documentation site

jdwilsonjr Friend

Is “mark” short for some other word ?

Please explain/define in greater detail what part of the slideshow is the “mark”.

Thank you.

selmar Friend

What options are there for the Module Class Suffix? I want a different colour for this banner.

Thanks

MoonSailor Friend

Hi,

You can use module class suffix to distinguish between module and others with regarding to the css classes it uses. For each template, it can be different.

With “I want a different colour for this banner.”, i don’t understand your mean, could you more specific so that I can offer the proper help?

iscintech Friend

How do you associate hypertext links to images when the “Source” is “From Image Folder”?

If there is an associated file, what is it’s format, name and location?

I can not seem to find this information anywhere…

Thanks for the help in advance!

pakopako Friend

<em>@iscintech 344216 wrote:</em><blockquote>How do you associate hypertext links to images when the “Source” is “From Image Folder”?

If there is an associated file, what is it’s format, name and location?

I can not seem to find this information anywhere…

Thanks for the help in advance!</blockquote>

Look at this example after url…

<h3>Paasberg 1 in actie</h3>
    <p>Paasberg 1 speelt in het seizoen 2012-2013 in klasse 5F. Klik voor meer info.</p>

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@pakopako 349020 wrote:</em><blockquote>Look at this example after url…

<p>Paasberg 1 speelt in het seizoen 2012-2013 in klasse 5F. Klik voor meer info.</p>
    </blockquote>

Pls see my explaination regarding the format as follows:

img: filename image
    url: link detail
    <h3>….</h3>: title image
    <p></p>: description image

Regards

cssdaweb Friend

<em>@pakopako 349020 wrote:</em><blockquote>Look at this example after url…

</blockquote>

Where do if find the URL reference? I’m using JA Slideshow module for Joomla! 2.5 with Joomla 3.0.2 and T3v3, but can not find URL on any of the Admin taps for the JA Slideshow. Thanks…fred

pakopako Friend

@cssdaweb Open the slideshow module… then look at the attachment for further explanation.
    Have fun.

1. snap2704
    cssdaweb Friend

Thank you for the timely response. Could you send a larger sized image. I can’t make out exactly what you have hightlighted in the current one and my screen layout for the Module mod_jaslideshow is different than what you have shown. Thanks… fred

pakopako Friend

Here it comes…

1. snap2707
    cssdaweb Friend

Thanks… this is very helpful!

RDCWebMan Friend

Can you explain, if we choose to source from articles, how do the images get pulled into the slideshow?

I have looked at this in the Quickstart and can’t see how it is done.

Thanks

David

pakopako Friend

The articles must contain a photograph .. the picture is displayed on the left and the text on the right. And you must select an category. I hope this will help.

RDCWebMan Friend

Thank you – but there are no photographs in the articles in the QuickStart site, just text. So I am still bemused by this.

Nothing seems to be mentioned in the guides for this, afaics.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)

This topic contains 33 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  yourdream 10 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum