Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello,

We are trying to test the JobBoard registration / subscription payment functionality using PayPal Sandbox,

We have done testing the payment transaction about 3 days ago, we saw in our PayPal sandbox account

that Paypal payment got completed … but when we check the employer registration status through

JobBoard "Employer Manager" it still says that the transaction is "Uncompleted".. and so when we try to

logged-in to that employer account he still cannot access the page coz maybe due to registration payment

is still "Uncompleted".

How long should we really need to wait to make the payment got completed in JobBoard?

Please advise. Thanks

Luna Garden Moderator

The status must be changed to Complete after the User finish their payment I think. So must be some problem on your site. Please send me your sit URL, admin account, and FTP account so we can check it for you.
    You can send me your site info by setting your post as Private reply.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Luna Garden 8 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum