Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    my problem is that the design is correctly shown in firefox, chrome, opera and safari but in IE the styles are messed up.
    I have deleted the themes i don’t need so that only the red-theme is installed and IE takes some other styles.

what can be the problem and where can I change this?

take a look at the pictures maybe that says more about this case

thx
    geri

1. FireShot-firefox
    2. FireShot-IE9
    Luna Garden Moderator

Hello Gen,

In back-end >> template manager >> in Global tab, Compression Settings, please check if you set Optimize CSS/ JS to at least linked file or Join & Minify.
    I think problem is cause of Internet Explorer limits number file CSS.
    If problem still appear, PM me your site back-end, I’ll check for you.

gstaudi Friend

<em>@Luna Garden 368089 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello Gen,

In back-end >> template manager >> in Global tab, Compression Settings, please check if you set Optimize CSS/ JS to at least linked file or Join & Minify.
    I think problem is cause of Internet Explorer limits number file CSS.
    If problem still appear, PM me your site back-end, I’ll check for you.</blockquote>

this was exactly the solution for my problem.
    but it only works “however” with css => linked files, js => joine & minify & compress.

thx for helping me
    geri

Luna Garden Moderator

Hello Geri,

As I said before, IE limits number CSS and JS file is loaded in a page. You can read more info here: http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/iewebdevelopment/thread/ad1b6e88-bbfa-4cc4-9e95-3889b82a7c1d/

Compression Settings will optimize all the CSS/ JS file, join them together, reduce number file loaded on your site. You can read more info about Compression Settings for reference: http://wiki.joomlart.com/wiki/JA_T3_Framework_2/Guides#Compression_Settings

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Luna Garden 11 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum