Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

<em>@Saguaros 351097 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,
    we provide this JA Extension Manager component in order to help users update JA products easier.</blockquote>
    Is not working and is no easy compared with the joomla update.

<blockquote>If you have any trouble with using this JA Extension manager component, please let us know.</blockquote>
    I did, several days ago!!!!!:(( …..NO SOLUTION!

jservices Friend

The fact of the matter is the extension manager is a way to ensure you always renew your membership if you want to get updates and bug fixes to the templates (and the included extensions) you license from them. Rockettheme on the other hand has far more respect for their paying customers. If you buy a template from them updates are always available through the Joomla update engine.

Keep going after the wallets of your customers Joomlart…..treat them like little piggy banks and find new ways of taking a little more out of their wallets with every new ‘advanced feature’ like your extension manager which quite frankly no one seems to want.

Quite frankly I don’t see any reason to stay here. Your designs are so repetitive they are becoming predictable.

Happy Holidays!

adsoma Friend

poor response, and THANKS FOR NOTHING!

>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(

EXCUSES, EXCUSES,
    NO SOLUTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE TEMPLATE IS MINE I BOUGHT THE MEMBERSHIP FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO SUPPORT, NO SOLUTIONS NO NOTHING!

bad bad service…..but taking my money was easy!!!! right?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi adsoma,

So sad when you have that feeling :((

There are some other threads about this issue with JAEM and they get it done with my above solutions. If they don’t work within your site, PM me admin and FTP account again. I shall check for you.

adsoma Friend

<em>@Saguaros 353023 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi adsoma,

So sad when you have that feeling :((

There are some other threads about this issue with JAEM and they get it done with my above solutions. If they don’t work within your site, PM me admin and FTP account again. I shall check for you.</blockquote>

I gave to you “admin and FTP account”…..check in your PM

Anyway I sending again, for last time….

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

It’s better that you backup your site first and tell me name of extensions you want to update then I shall update for you.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

This topic contains 21 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 11 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum