Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

I am having problem with all Joomlart products when I try to update using Joomla admin,

<blockquote>Unknown Archive type
    Update path does not exist
    JInstaller: :Install: Cannot find Joomla XML setup file
    Unable to detect manifest file
    Updating COM_INSTALLER_TYPE_TYPE_ was successful.
    Updating plugin was successful.</blockquote>

How you can read “Updating plugin was successful” but is not, and is happening with modules, templates, plugins, in all templates in all websites.

Minutes ago I made a fresh install, same thing.

Any clue?

Regards

Saguaros Moderator

Hi adsoma,

Pleaes use our JA Extension Manager component to update our template and extensions (modules, plugins, components..), did you use the joomla update extension instead?

adsoma Friend

<em>@Saguaros 346823 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi adsoma,

Pleaes use our JA Extension Manager component to update our template and extensions (modules, plugins, components..), did you use the joomla update extension instead?</blockquote>

Same thing, and actually I having problems with the JA Extension Manager component, doesn´t work either. A lot of problems with that component. in ALL templates

Saguaros Moderator

Hi adsoma again,

Could you PM me admin and FTP account of your site and please tell me which extension you have problem when update via JA Extension Manager? I shall try to check for you.

steinar Friend

Hello adsoma,
    You are uploading a zip file of each plugin, module etc, are you not?

adsoma Friend

<em>@Saguaros 347144 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi adsoma again,

Could you PM me admin and FTP account of your site and please tell me which extension you have problem when update via JA Extension Manager? I shall try to check for you.</blockquote>

Please check your PM.

This problem happen in all my sites, if you can find the problem Y will able to fix the rest of the websites.

Regards
    adsoma

Saguaros Moderator

Hi adsoma,

Please try to update again. I reinstalled this component for you.

adsoma Friend

<em>@Saguaros 349540 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi adsoma,

Please try to update again. I reinstalled this component for you.</blockquote>
    I tried and…..

Response from JoomlArt Updater Service: Your account does not have enough permission to take this action. Please contact “JoomlArt Updater Service” for more information or use another account

Saguaros Moderator

Hi adsoma again,

Please try to follow these steps:

– Go to the Extensions Manager and click on Services Manager. From there, you can “Edit” the Joomlart Updates by entering you username and secret work, and save it. Then make it the default by clicking on the radio button and pressing on “Default” at the top right side.

– Go to Configurations located on the left menu, second to last. Without changing anything, just click on save. These should be the configs:
    Local repository path: jaextmanager_data
    Mysql path: mysql
    Mysql dump path: mysqldump

Then try again and see the magic.

The video guide in this thread may help you more: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/how-to-use-ja-extension-manager/
    Regards

adsoma Friend

<em>@Saguaros 350037 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi adsoma again,

Please try to follow these steps:

– Go to the Extensions Manager and click on Services Manager. From there, you can “Edit” the Joomlart Updates by entering you username and secret work, and save it. Then make it the default by clicking on the radio button and pressing on “Default” at the top right side.

– Go to Configurations located on the left menu, second to last. Without changing anything, just click on save. These should be the configs:
    Local repository path: jaextmanager_data
    Mysql path: mysql
    Mysql dump path: mysqldump

Then try again and see the magic.

The video guide in this thread may help you more: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/how-to-use-ja-extension-manager/
    Regards</blockquote>

I followed your instructions same message:

Response from JoomlArt Updater Service: Your account does not have enough permission to take this action. Please contact “JoomlArt Updater Service” for more information or use another account

By the way, the video http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/how-to-use-ja-extension-manager/
    doesn´t work

Saguaros Moderator

<blockquote>Response from JoomlArt Updater Service: Your account does not have enough permission to take this action. Please contact “JoomlArt Updater Service” for more information or use another account </blockquote>

This message means, you have not entered an account on JAEM yet Or your account does not have permission to upgrade a products (Eg: you signed up an account for JAEC club, and try to upgrade products on JATC club).
    So, if you get this message. Please check the following information:

– You have provided account for “JoomlArt Updater Service” (Click on edit link of JoomlArt Updater Service on JAEM, you will see the form to enter you account into)

– If you have already provided your account. Please confirm the product that you want to upgrade is belong to club that you signed up.

jservices Friend

You really have to get rid of this Extension Manager…it is way more trouble that it is worth. Joomla has a perfectly working internal update engine. Why are you frustrating your users like this? I see NO BENEFIT!! unless wasting time and stress getting it to work is considered a benefit.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Default Joomla update engine is used for free joomla extensions only, our extensions and templates are commercial, we provide this JA Extension Manager component in order to help users update JA products easier. This component is free along with great features, a lots of users feel that it’s useful. I don’t know how you want more from this component.

If you have any trouble with using this JA Extension manager component, please let us know.

adsoma Friend

saguaros;350600this message means, you have not entered an account on jaem yet or your account does not have permission to upgrade a products (eg: You signed up an account for jaec club, and try to upgrade products on jatc club).
    So, if you get this message. Please check the following information:

– you have provided account for “joomlart updater service” (click on edit link of joomlart updater service on jaem, you will see the form to enter you account into)

– if you have already provided your account. Please confirm the product that you want to upgrade is belong to club that you signed up.

i did!!!!!>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(

SAME problem!!!! Really, you are having a big problem here!! 2 weeks …..0 solution!!

adsoma Friend

<em>@jservices 350984 wrote:</em><blockquote>You really have to get rid of this Extension Manager…it is way more trouble that it is worth. Joomla has a perfectly working internal update engine. Why are you frustrating your users like this? I see NO BENEFIT!! unless wasting time and stress getting it to work is considered a benefit.</blockquote>

I agree! with you, I don´t know how JOOMLART team are wasting time with the extension manager, that is out of control!! more problems that solutions….

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

This topic contains 21 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 11 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum