Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author

@saguaros you have a PM

willer Friend

@saguaros, i do not detect any problems. Your colleagues have been able to access the backend of my site.

willer Friend

@saguaros, i do not detect any problems. Your colleagues have been able to access the backend of my site.

willer Friend

willer Friend

Saguaros Moderator

Check my PM, I couldn’t access back-end of your site now.

willer Friend

@saguaros You have a new PM.

willer Friend

@saguaros You have a new PM.

Saguaros Moderator

I finally can access your site (with https).

You can try with this tweak to enable sidebar in mobile view:
    – Go to file: root/templates/ja_teline_v/local/css/template.css
    – Look for this css declaration (at approx line 5092):

@media screen and (max-width: 992px) {
    .t3-sidebar {
    display: none;
    }
    }

change to display: block;

willer Friend

@saguaros i can not add the code in the file custom.css?

willer Friend

@saguaros i can not add the code in the file custom.css?

Saguaros Moderator

Of course, you can.

However, as I can see that you also have above css inside the root/templates/ja_teline_v/local folder so there is no need to add to custom.css file. Because all the override inside this local folder will not be affected when you update template.

The reason why we provide this ‘local’ folder while having ‘custom.css’ is that with ‘custom.css’ file, you can override css style only. But with ‘local’ folder, you can also override: less, layout, etc…

Pls check out this documentation for more info: http://www.t3-framework.org/documentation/new-features#isolate-template

Saguaros Moderator

Of course, you can.

However, as I can see that you also have above css inside the root/templates/ja_teline_v/local folder so there is no need to add to custom.css file. Because all the override inside this local folder will not be affected when you update template.

The reason why we provide this ‘local’ folder while having ‘custom.css’ is that with ‘custom.css’ file, you can override css style only. But with ‘local’ folder, you can also override: less, layout, etc…

Pls check out this documentation for more info: http://www.t3-framework.org/documentation/new-features#isolate-template

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)

This topic contains 43 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 8 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum