Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
  • Author

If I delete that code that I added in the text file custom.css widens to the edge. But the right column is never visible, only on desktop.

willer Friend

If I delete that code that I added in the text file custom.css widens to the edge. But the right column is never visible, only on desktop.

willer Friend

But it’s just my site that has the problem of the right column disappears on mobile devices ?

willer Friend

But it’s just my site that has the problem of the right column disappears on mobile devices ?

Saguaros Moderator

You can edit the custom css rule a little bit to:

@media (min-width: 992px) {
    .col-md-9 {
    width: 71%;
    }

.col-md-3 {
    width: 29%;
    }
    }

willer Friend

Thanks @saguaros, works !:D Now there remains the problem of the right column disappears.

Saguaros Moderator

The screen size of mobile is too small so we hide that position in the mobile view.

If you still wanna show it, you can access administrator area of your site >> Extensions >> Template manager >> select Default template style >> navigate to ‘Layout’ tab >> Responsive layout >> Extra small tab and enable the position you wish in this layout.

Saguaros Moderator

The screen size of mobile is too small so we hide that position in the mobile view.

If you still wanna show it, you can access administrator area of your site >> Extensions >> Template manager >> select Default template style >> navigate to ‘Layout’ tab >> Responsive layout >> Extra small tab and enable the position you wish in this layout.

willer Friend

@saguaros the sidebar tab is active, but do not understand why you do not see the column.

1. scheda-attiva-sidebar
    Saguaros Moderator

You can PM me URL and admin login info of your site, I will take a look.

willer Friend

@saguaros You have a private message…

willer Friend

@saguaros You have a private message…

willer Friend

@saguaros you have a PM

willer Friend

@saguaros you have a PM

willer Friend

@saguaros you have a PM

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)

This topic contains 43 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 8 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum