Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author

not even the tiles fit the table space

1. 2016-09-07_21-07-15
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    you can post the URL of page here i will help you to check this .

upweb Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator
    upweb Friend
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    this is due to different content length in this table header > http://prntscr.com/cfy7dc
    The height look large .

upweb Friend

Hi,
    actually now the headers are quite OK. The problem is with the lines: the labels’ lines are higher than the ones with the icons. Can we do anything on that? Otherwise I need to use another pricing table module.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    i checked the page but you again removed the Table http://prntscr.com/cg8r8x
    Let me know if you still need help in this case .

upweb Friend

Hi,

we could not stay in production with such a table full of errors… it’s been 3 days so we had to go for another third-party module as I mentioned.
    thanks

upweb Friend

Hi

I put back the ACM module / pricing table for you to check

If you could fix the lines on the left I would rather use your module rather than the third party one.

thanks

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    This is due to the different size of li , in the left the text is more so it place in 2nd line make the height value more .
    Add below code to reduce the height :

.pricing-table .col ul li {    font-size: 13.4px!important; }

But where the text is more the height will be different , its logical .

upweb Friend

Hi, I would expect the li on the left to define the height for the entire row, otherwise, being responsive, if you try and reduce the dimension of the window -even after reducing the height of the characters – you will see the same issue as before. In this sense it should be designed as a table, not as separate columns, otherwise there is no chance to really align them.

Maybe it works if I put just a word, but that’s not realistic if I have to define a set of features..

Pankaj Sharma Moderator
Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)

This topic contains 27 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum