Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author

I may be totally wrong, but it seemed to me there was a module for pricing showcase somewhere. I cannot find it any longer.. am I wrong? Is there an extension/module that allows to showcase 3 different pricing offers kind like a carousel style?

thank you!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Do u mean by JA Extension ? Or you found a page any of demo site related to the module you asked ?

upweb Friend

I looked for it afterwards and I am referring to the ACM Module, Pricing Table – I checked yesterday and I don’t have that option … is it normal?

thanks

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    JA Mono does comes with Pricing tables ACM style .

upweb Friend

So if it is not there shall I download the module separately and reinstall it?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Here is documentation that helps you in this matter .

upweb Friend

wel,, following those steps was not a great idea, now the entire website is messed-up: all the modules that used ACM do not work any longer, included all the masthead on the front page, etc… we had to put the wesbite offline…………………..

Pankaj Sharma Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    upweb Friend

we managed to recuperate the deleted files that inevitably happens if you follow those instructions.

Now we would like to report some issues on the ACM pricing module:

every time you change style, the entire module lose all the previously input information, like the introduction and ALL the custom points created… this is really bad.

Another thing is that the visualization is not good: the table (as the introduction text) takes the entire page space, with a really ugly rendering. Is there any way to fit the table so that the width does nto take the entire space?

thanks

upweb Friend

Actually it takes more than the entire space available.. it’s really huge in width and so a bottom scrolling bar is shown at the bottom of the website..

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    When u change the style it loads fresh new data , its normal , For the customization, you can customise the current style using inspect element /Firebug and override the style via custom.css file .
    Its designed for JA Uber so the style is full width .

upweb Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    upweb Friend

maybe I can handle changing the width but I am not able to adjust the lines in style 2 🙁

upweb Friend

I am sorry but it can’t be that this behaviour of style 3 is normal (titles of lines taking more space than the icons). You are not supporting the ACM module?

thanks

upweb Friend

I also tried leaving the standard style 3 with no customization and this is the result:

1. 2016-09-07_21-03-17
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

This topic contains 27 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum