Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author

<em>@drarvindc 476505 wrote:</em><blockquote>Which one is missing? We are running late in releasing the templates but we are not missing any month. Uber 2 was a monthly template not a update. The showcase is showing charity as May but it is April and the upcoming template would be may release.</blockquote>

I dont agree with Uber being the release for two months but thats a different story.

I would imagine since you are running late you wouldn’t be against those who have developer memberships getting extensions for free then if they had just run out?

I have been a member here for many years now but I cannot help but feel it may be time to move elsewhere.

tom_laan84 Friend

<em>@jameswhufc 476507 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have been a member here for many years now but I cannot help but feel it may be time to move elsewhere.</blockquote>

I totally feel like this too…. Since late 2014 already…

So arvind, When are you going to catch up because you’ve been behind for so long now it’s rediculous. I want to know when i can expect that one extra template that you are behind on.

Regards,
    Tom

tom_laan84 Friend

<em>@jameswhufc 476507 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have been a member here for many years now but I cannot help but feel it may be time to move elsewhere.</blockquote>

I totally feel like this too…. Since late 2014 already…

So arvind, When are you going to catch up because you’ve been behind for so long now it’s rediculous. I want to know when i can expect that one extra template that you are behind on.

Regards,
    Tom

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi Tom,

I am already discussing with the team about it, please give me few days to get some updates on that.

Regards

Arvind

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi Tom,

I am already discussing with the team about it, please give me few days to get some updates on that.

Regards

Arvind

James G Friend

<em>@drarvindc 477058 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Tom,

Regards

Arvind</blockquote>

Would be good to get an update on this please.

jp Friend

<em>@Hung Dinh 472123 wrote:</em><blockquote>@jptromp:

Thanks for your compliment and suggestion!

Regarding support for JA AVTracklist, our developers will examine and consider for integration, and I will keep you all posted.

Cheers,</blockquote>

I was very disappointed after te release of the template and there is no integration with Ja avtracklist. After I explained the importance of the option to download the sermons. The JA team uploaded 5 min audio file to demonstrate the streaming option but no sermon is 5min long, and to stream an hour long sermon… Ain’t happening

Is there a way to implement this? Is the option there but I can’t see it? Honestly this is one of the main functions a church website would need!

tom_laan84 Friend

Arvind where is your promised update?

tom_laan84 Friend

tom_laan84 Friend

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)

This topic contains 40 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  tom_laan84 8 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum