Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author

Howdy JA lovers,

This May, we sneak into the development process and reveal the secret of the month’s Responsive Joomla template for Designer Portfolio – JA Sugite.

JA Sugite is starting the summer with trendy flat design and parallax scrolling. This month’s template is dedicated for breathing a new life into your old portfolio with custom design portfolio pages.

JA Sugite’s upcoming features:

• Built on T3 Framework latest version
    • Integrated Bootstrap 3
    • Fully responsive
    • Support EasyBlog component
    • RTL Language Layout compatible
    • Megamenu support
    • Off-Canvas navigation for mobile and tablet

Sneak Peek 1: Homepage

View the higher resolution Here

Sneak Peek 2: Portfolio

Sneak Peek 3: EasyBlog page

Sneak Peek 4: Blog Layout 1

Sneak Peek 5: Blog Layout 2

Sneak Peek 6: About Us Page

Sneak Peek 7: Pricing Page

That’s JA Sugite for May. Let us know what you think about this portfolio template. We will update more information as the work progresses.

alexsmirnov Friend

Even without looking at the home page, JA Sugite looks already stunning.

I can see the “Sign Up” button on the “Pricing” page. Will the JA Sugite end user have to connect this button to some 3-rd party payment service or will the sign up process be offered to him already integrated with the template?

Once again, nice job.

Cheers,

Alex

art3 Friend

Good job, here are some suggestions:

– What customer has such a small logo?
    Very few clients have such a small logo, is not applicable to a real customer.

– This style is very nice, but like the rest of templates.
    Joomlart has no corporate designs, designs for real companies, for real clients.
    These designs can not be used for a formal company.

– Maybe it could be “Multipurpose” that would be great.
    Combine: Corporate Portfolio, in a formal design.

– Joomlart no longer use K2 => K2 is free and it helps us all, very nice EasyBlog but do not want to keep paying more.

Thank you very much and good job.

arthurjohnston Friend

As usual, the team at JoomlArt has performed an outstanding job!! The appearance of the JA Sugite is awesome.

Why has JoomlArt aligned itself with EasyBlog? K2 is not only free, but there are many free K2 modules available. EasyBlog and its Modules are only available for a price.

If JoomlArt is committed to supporting EasyBlog why not support K2 in addition to EasyBlog?

fmfame Friend

nice work…

really nice work.
    this is a very fresh and modern theme…

James G Friend

Am i the only one then who thinks it looks a bit plain?

Standard menu along the top with content on the left and a menu on the right.

Nothing outstanding to see here.

lawdoc Friend

No, you are not alone.

art3 Friend

They have a lot of reason, is a simple design and has nothing special.
    If we surf the internet, you will find many themes with elavorados designs.
    I think it should work a little design, make it more attractive for clinetes.
    – And of course, using K2, which is free and functional.
    – Our customers do not want to pay more with easy blog.

Thank you.

James G Friend

Theres no real reason to make them so simple though.

If i wanted to make a released template simple then i could do that myself by removing modules and components not needed – as i have done with templates previously.

From the screen shots i dont feel this is worthy of being a chargeable template.

Also i dont agree with all the Easy Blogs costs more so does Mijoshop etc etc.

You are paying for templates here and i would happily pay a little more to use the best components available which blogging wise Easy Blog is and Mijoshop is for shopping etc.

Phill Moderator

<em>@jameswhufc 423061 wrote:</em><blockquote>Theres no real reason to make them so simple though.

If i wanted to make a released template simple then i could do that myself by removing modules and components not needed – as i have done with templates previously.

From the screen shots i dont feel this is worthy of being a chargeable template.

</blockquote> I always feel the opposite. If you make a template too complicated people will struggle to make a decent site from it or will simply change the content then we will see loads of sites all looking the same. For me it is the simple but well designed sites that attract most users. Google, Apple, BBC and loads of others I could mention are popular because all the information they contain is in a nice simple layout with no silly parallax effects and over bloated visuals.

Manos Moderator

Can’t agree more with you on that Phill!
    I think we need to make the web more friendly (simple) and faster for all!
    A heavy design is hard to be fast but a simple design like this one give’s you the opportunity to create a fast and user friendly project!

TomC Moderator

<em>@phill luckhurst 423116 wrote:</em><blockquote>I always feel the opposite. If you make a template too complicated . . . ..</blockquote>

YOU’RE too complicated :p

(sorry – couldn’t resist) 😉

art3 Friend

Phill Luckhurst, good afternoon;

Perfect, have many reason, but “single” not have to be boring, you can trabjar a simple but attractive design.

By ejmplo: The “S” logo
    What company in this world has such a small logo?

How hard it would be to adapt to a customer. Not applicable.

I really hope a more attractive design.

austenn01 Friend

<em>@art3 423126 wrote:</em><blockquote>Phill Luckhurst, good afternoon;

Perfect, have many reason, but “single” not have to be boring, you can trabjar a simple but attractive design.

By ejmplo: The “S” logo
    What company in this world has such a small logo?

How hard it would be to adapt to a customer. Not applicable.

I really hope a more attractive design.</blockquote>

Yes, the one complaint I have with every JoomlArt template and nearly every other Joomla template club, is that the logo area is not even remotely applicable. Normal logos make for designs that have a very similar header area, but unfortunately, if we go to our clients and ask them to modify their logo just for a website template, we will get laughed at!

I personally just use your Purity III or the default T3 theme and borrow parts (if necessary) from other JoomlArt templates….but the biggest annoyance I have with every project is my clients logo. Usually their logos never scale well to a small size….but, for new companies out there, there is no excuse for designing a logo that doesn’t have a nice horizontal version that will work well on a website.

swissa Friend

<em>@art3 422894 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    – What customer has such a small logo?
    Very few clients have such a small logo, is not applicable to a real customer.
    </blockquote>

<em>@austenn01 423176 wrote:</em><blockquote>Usually their logos never scale well to a small size….but, for new companies out there, there is no excuse for designing a logo that doesn’t have a nice horizontal version that will work well on a website.</blockquote>

Look at any big website. The logo size is tiny generally.

Google – 171×43
    ebay – 117×120
    Yahoo – 176×61
    BBC – 124×34
    Facebook – 171×36
    Twitter – 23×23
    UBS – 108×42
    F1 – 150×70

None are that large. A chance to educate your customers?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

This topic contains 27 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  alexsmirnov 9 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum