Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • Author

<em>@pavit 376890 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi pedrox

Just to say that ‘fortunately’ this is only your opinion and ‘fortunately’ not the thruth

Best regards</blockquote>

Probably I’m too picky, but I believe we can always do better.

Take for example some similar products:

Examples:
    ja Argo
    I was shocked when I compared Ja _Argo with the best specimens

JA Smashboard
    It is interesting, but if it is compared with the new template Flick (which I consider similar), the difference is shocking …

ja Wall
    Oh, and now not only have the pinterest, to compare …

Etc.

Sorry for being so picky, but I always want the best
    And I believe JoomlArt could do much better
    And I know it will do, but why wait several years?

zomidaily Friend

I think JA doesn’t need to rely too much on K2 as Joomla core can do the job. Can you please make use of the latest Joomla 3.1 feature, especially Tag.

pavit Moderator

<blockquote>Sorry for being so picky, but I always want the best
    And I believe JoomlArt could do much better</blockquote>

I do not want any debate with you now in this matter, because as I said before, this is just your opinion, and so now I’ll tell you my opinion about it,

I will not go into detail making comparisons, as you do, about this or that template, because otherwise we should use thousands of posts made ​​by attaching various benchmarks on a variety of analysis to prove that this is better than that, and we both know that we are not able to prove anything concrete that can determine whether this template is better than that other, then we are left with your statements that are based only on your own opinion, but I can give you just a few things certainly true

This forum is by all its users with the best support forum currently existing in the environment around joomla, this happens not because those who offer assistance here is better than others, but because the product on which it offers support, is by far the best framework on the market today, regarding the compatibility, stability, reliability, and this greatly facilitates the work of those who are here to offer assistance to the thousands of customers in the forum, and as I said this is the only certain fact that can be offered after 3 years that I’m here, then in any work environment when you introduce something new you need to have to make improvements to the product itself, then, especially for a template, they have need of some improvements and first time to have 100% proof product.
    and then (but that’s just my opinion) that matters in a car value is its engine, not the bodywork that may have some defects that over time and after a few revisions can become perfect,instead if the engine has not defects then you can go quiet and you will do even thousands of miles with your car safe and quiet,
    so let’s leave aside the opinions and look at the facts which is what more important, but again this is my opinion

Best regards

tom_laan84 Friend

Nice work! Like it. I’m sold!

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Some good news, for the above part of the template, we are developing a new module, so that it would be easy to configure the locations of the business. The module will have options to add multiple locations, would be responsive, option to configure custom background image and if possible some style options.

If all goes well, will try to get the demo site up for you guys.

Arvind

1. 2906337177
    pedrox Friend

<em>@drarvindc 377001 wrote:</em><blockquote>

Some good news, for the above part of the template, we are developing a new module, so that it would be easy to configure the locations of the business. The module will have options to add multiple locations, would be responsive, option to configure custom background image and if possible some style options.

If all goes well, will try to get the demo site up for you guys.

Arvind</blockquote>

It was exactly what I was talking about … need more possibilities … 🙂
    And it is very good they have left K2, out of this.
    Without K2, JoomlArt can (finally) go much further

Phill Moderator

Pedrox,

I agree in many ways not being a fan of K2 myself. However, there are thousands of users out there that love K2 and request that JA and other template clubs include K2 stuff. JA have built a lot of components specific to K2 or support K2 so have quite a bit if time invested in it. I am sure it would be hard to leave all that behind especially with users still requesting it.

As for this little module it looks great. It is certainly something I have felt that would be very welcome. We often see this sort of thing in templates as a custom HTML module but users simply struggle to re-build them to fit their needs. It often results in all the superb design work done by the JA team being a little wasted. If a nice configurable module can be included then users are going to be very happy bunnies indeed.

didima Friend

hope this will not be same as ja fubix where you cant update alot

emiliov Friend

how about – Prime – (Business Prime…) for the name? 🙂

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

<em>@emiliov 377800 wrote:</em><blockquote>how about – Prime – (Business Prime…) for the name? :)</blockquote>

Its named JA Beranis :). Will have demo next week.

melanieb Friend

Hi when will this be released? This is ideal for my next little project 🙂

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

<em>@melanieb 378055 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi when will this be released? This is ideal for my next little project :)</blockquote>

The demo should be up this weekend and the release would be in the first week of July. We would be releasing stable no beta this time.

Arvind

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Sorry guys,

Demo is delayed. But here are the glimpses of the new module we have developed for JA Beranis.

Backend :

Frontend :

Note :

This module does not have any feature / integration for Google maps.

We have plans to work on this module later on too, to add more types of markers and tooltip styles…. possibilities with this module are endless… for example change the background image to Car and use the markers to highlight parts of car…..

Have a nice weekend guys!

Arvind

Petra Davidson Friend

The new module looks awesome. Looking forward to it!

Khanh Le Moderator
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)

This topic contains 39 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  tfosnom 10 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum